I've gone a bit mad for Louboutin...

WOW Kamilla, your collection is STUNNING!!!! i am completely drooling :drool::drool: over here! But I'm truly in love:love: with those electric blue rolandos!! I noticed that you posted your SA's info (who I'm calling asap) but I was wondering about the fit of those shoes... I own the 38.5 prive black leather with red tip but normally wear size 8 in every other shoe. Do you think they fit true to size?? TIA!!!

Kamilla, I love your collection. It is insane! Congrats on the electric blue Rolandos. I know they slipped you by the first time around. It's as if it was meant to be.

I love your shoes Kamilla. I love when you post pics. I just drool over your collection and wish I could play in your shoe closet.

I hate that the greedy ebay sellers buy out shoes that way. I know they are just making a living but it seems unfair and like they are cheating.

Amazing! I'm so glad you posted pics of the rolandos on your feet ... the rolandos look weird solo, but super sexed up on a foot.

Now it sounds like I have some weird foot fetish. OK, who am I kidding--I do! For CLs!!!

Thanks again for the post!

You are right, why the h*ll did my "electric blue" pigalles look barney purple when I got them in the mail last week? LOL They are the same exact shade, but they look so different in the rolando!!! As usual, I will believe you at all times. hehe LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them all of course!!! We have several of the same pairs, but I have to say I'm a bit intrigued by the boots. Modeling pic????

fanaddict - there have been some beautiful styles this season, especially from CL. I love all his styles, so my opinion is very biased.
Butterfly - thank you! I can't wait to see your recent addition.
laksalala - this is one of the few things that I splurge on, I just can't get enough of CL shoes.
Compulisive - thank you! Suprisingly the croc pumps are just ok though - no real wow factor, not sure what I am doing with them yet. They remind me of mom shoes, not sure how I feel about that.
boslvuton - Thank you! Call my SA at BG, but I have to warn you that they are probably sold out already because of what I mentioned earlier (ebay sellers buying them all out on day 1 and 2). He is usually off on Mondays/Tuesdays but I am sure that someone else can help you. They do not fit true to size, I also wear an 8.5 in the Very Prive, and I had to size up to a 9 in the rolando. The toe box is tiny.
Lavender - thank you. I have craved those electric blue rolandos for
so long, so happy that I found them. But I am on a ban for a very long time.
KDB, thanks!
Lawchick - thank you. Unfortunately my actual closet is not so nice, I don't have much space so all my boxes are just crammed into the closet. Once I get a bigger place, I would love to build out a beautiful shoe closet ala Mariah Carey.
I completely agree about the ebay sellers, supposedly BG received 48 pairs of the electric blue rolando and all gone due to 'bulk buyers'.
Harlem - thank you! I have been searching for that shoe for so long, so I had to get 2 pairs. In case one gets ruined and whatever, I will always have a back up. I know it's a style that I will always turn to.
Legal - don't we all have a bit of a shoe fetish here?
Babypie - I couldn't agree more. When I see a beautiful CL shoe, my heart just melts and I can't control myself. I rarely feel that way about anything else.
Asha!! Thank you so much. I don't know why the electric blue pigalles look so off, it's so funny that they are the same color as the rolandos, but look completely different.
Wee - thank you!!