I've been robbed!

OMG! :mad: I would be FURIOUS and track that girl down somehow.
I am sure she won't be able to keep her 'new' Chanel sunglasses a secret for long so ask around and let EVERYONE know what happened so they can be on the lookout too. Hopefully they turn up.:flowers:

I would report it to campus security, with a description of the glasses. However, it is going to be difficult to prove that she took them, unless you recall what she looked like and have proof that she took them and they are yours. Wish the sunnies had a serial number like bags... Sorry to hear about your loss. I worry about that too, working on a university campus. Hope you get them back!

UGH, I am so pissed for you. And the nerve of her to wear it out right then and there. I agree with everyone else, definitely report it. Hopefully you will get it back. At any rate....karma will eat her alive!!!

I'm more in awe that someone who just stole a pair of highend sunglasses would blatantly put them on before leaving the building (or the area for that matter!), knowing the owner could be back any minute and see her. If it was her who took them, I'm sure you'll eventually run into her again with them on. Obviously she's a student and will be back.

maybe you can return to the building (or if you know what classroom she was in) during that same time frame and see if theres a girl wearing the same sunglasses you had? she probably has class there, or some business.. i know i don't wander around random buildings at school. if shes wearing them, maybe you can confront her and scare her enough to give them back without a fight.

of course, they could legitimately be hers so i wouldn't be too crazy about accusing her..

Thank you all for feeling my pain .. I'll definately report it to campus security tomorrow first thing in the morning.
I actually I just wish that I run into her somewhere around campus and start talking to her casually about seeing her in near my class and recognizing the glasses that were lying somewhere in there, and if she said something that would prove she didnt have them when I did... :boxing:
I dont know if im brave enough to actually accuse her though