It's Under The Tree! *update* I got my ring!!!

to see what they'd look like? what do you mean?

I've been wearing this ring for several days now! :yes:

I think she means officially yours after christmas,was'nt that beauty all wrapped and ready to go for xmas day!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing he had no say in making you wait then!! Hahahaha!!!
But yeh,getting to see what the others look like when on is a really good idea:yes:

to see what they'd look like? what do you mean?

I've been wearing this ring for several days now! :yes:
I thought your DH was making you wait until the 25th:shame: Yes, that's what I mean about photoshop...to get an idea of how the rings would look! Unless, of course, you would like to try on a number of combos, take pics and ask our opinions;) I'm just so pleased that you will have such a wide choice in bands. Keep in mind, however, that if you're going with a Leon, you will probably want to speak with him about a band. A number of his styles don't fit flush with a wedding band. If you go for a three-sided pave, for example, he doesn't recommend they be worn with another band. Of course, if you find yourself with extra bands you can no longer use, your forum friends will be happy to take them off your hands:lol:

I think she means officially yours after christmas,was'nt that beauty all wrapped and ready to go for xmas day!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing he had no say in making you wait then!! Hahahaha!!!
But yeh,getting to see what the others look like when on is a really good idea:yes:
LOL...what Chaz said:okay:

Really late on this thread... and so excited that I skipped over the middle 8 pages of comments, but this is STUNNING!!!

I already sent Vlad a link :amuse:

Wow Swanky!! Simply gorgeous! Please come e-ring shopping with me and my friend :yes: There are so many places to shop in the Dallas area we don't even know where to start :P
The ring looks FAB on you! I'm sure it'll start to feel a little smaller as you get used to it. Enjoy and wear it in good health!