Its like *MaGiC*

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
LOL So my friend asked me to clean her AS denaro for her (and then Scotchgard it) cuz it was filthy :yucky: She loves tokidoki but she's not overprotective over it. Plus, she doesnt like to carry bags around so she shoves the denaro in her back pocket (it really fits! :nuts:)

Anywho, I really put my Tide Pen to the test!! I've used it before on my AS dolce to get little spots here and there but seriously, her denaro wasnt white when she handed it to me!! :wtf: Sooo I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and puddles of brown spots later, VOILA~!! Like magic, it looked BRAND NEW!! :nuts:

I've got to say, if you dont already have a Tide pen, GO BUY ONE NOW!! It really is a bag/denaro saver! Believe me, the dirtiness on the denaro wasnt recent! She's been constantly handling and using it for the past.. month or 2..! I would post a before-and-after picture but I forgot to take a picture of the "before" :sweatdrop: So here's the after! (Looks new, doesnt it??)

CassieWallet.jpg
CassieWallet2.jpg

Sorry, the lighting is kinda bad.

LOL So my friend asked me to clean her AS denaro for her (and then Scotchgard it) cuz it was filthy :yucky: She loves tokidoki but she's not overprotective over it. Plus, she doesnt like to carry bags around so she shoves the denaro in her back pocket (it really fits! :nuts:)

Anywho, I really put my Tide Pen to the test!! I've used it before on my AS dolce to get little spots here and there but seriously, her denaro wasnt white when she handed it to me!! :wtf: Sooo I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and puddles of brown spots later, VOILA~!! Like magic, it looked BRAND NEW!! :nuts:

I've got to say, if you dont already have a Tide pen, GO BUY ONE NOW!! It really is a bag/denaro saver! Believe me, the dirtiness on the denaro wasnt recent! She's been constantly handling and using it for the past.. month or 2..! I would post a before-and-after picture but I forgot to take a picture of the "before" :sweatdrop: So here's the after! (Looks new, doesnt it??)

Sorry, the lighting is kinda bad.

AMAZING!!

Great Job!!!:tup:

I used to have a Tide pen and I carried it with me everywhere but then one day I lent it to someone and the tip broke off :lol: I haven't had a chance to buy a new one yet but it really is great.

The Tide Pen is the Tide to Go Instant Stain Remover?

If that is it, then on the Tide site, under the reviews people said after using it for a while it has a bad odor resembling vomit. Is that true? :huh: