It's here !!!My Dark Silver Reissue!!! :)

stefyp

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I got it today and it is the most wonderful bag i've ever seen....:nuts:...i can't stop :drool: :drool: since i opened the box!!:girlsigh: Here it is for you all ladies,let me introduce you my HUUUGE Dark Silver Reissue :heart:
Not sure about the size (maybe a 227), it retailed 1790 euro :P:flowers:

Attachments

• Hpim1188.jpg
    Hpim1188.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Hpim1189.jpg
    Hpim1189.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Hpim1190.jpg
    Hpim1190.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Hpim1191.jpg
    Hpim1191.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Hpim1192.jpg
    Hpim1192.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 524
A stupid question ladies...:shame:...how is the zippered pocket under the flap supposed to be used??:shame::shame::flowers:

Attachments

• Hpim1193.jpg
    Hpim1193.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Hpim1194.jpg
    Hpim1194.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Hpim1195.jpg
    Hpim1195.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Hpim1196.jpg
    Hpim1196.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 87
stefyp - congrats on your new dark silver reissue!

If you look at the style code on the box you should be able to tell exactly what size it is.

I think when Chanel had designed it for herself back then she had used that pocket to hold love letters. How romantic! Personally - I don't use that pocket at all, but it makes me smile thinking about the history behind it. :biggrin:

stefyp - congrats on your new dark silver reissue!

If you look at the style code on the box you should be able to tell exactly what size it is.

I think when Chanel had designed it for herself back then she had used that pocket to hold love letters. How romantic! Personally - I don't use that pocket at all, but it makes me smile thinking about the history behind it.

Thanx a lot Jade!!This is the most romantic thing i've ever heard....thanx for sharing it with me!!:heart:

Congrats my friend makes me want to come over from the orange side....

Hey my friend!!!I'm soooo happy to hear from you!!!Let's keep in touch!!:yes::P

ITs beautiful!!! You have have bought some GREAT bags lately!! :smile:

Thanx a lot ray of light!!:shame::shame:I'm happy you like them :flowers: I only miss your white Baby Cabas though...:sad: :lol:

Stefyp this is a fabulous bag:nuts: !Lucky you got to find one !Congrats!:tup:
From the price I guess it's the 226,the 227 was over 1900 Euros pre-price increase!It should read on the box after the A...serial number but I can't see it clearly on my monitor!:smile:
attachment.php

Thanx ladies for your help!!!I found it!!! It's a 227!!!:yes::yahoo::heart: I think i got a wonderful deal because a friend of mine purchased this for 1790 euro (still have the price tag) and never used it...so decided to sell it for the same price and here it is!!!:nuts::nuts:
So,how much would it be now???:angel:

Thanx ladies for your help!!!I found it!!! It's a 227!!!:yes::yahoo::heart: I think i got a wonderful deal because a friend of mine purchased this for 1790 euro (still have the price tag) and never used it...so decided to sell it for the same price and here it is!!!:nuts::nuts:
So,how much would it be now???:angel:
You're double lucky then !!I think 1940 Euros if the price hasn't gone up already!;)