It's HAMMER Time (the HAMILTON Leather club)!!!

Could you ladies please tell me about how long does the Hamilton leather takes before it get smooshy?
I am an older B chèvre girl. I love the softness and the way you can squish it around. I believe all Hamilton's are Chèvre leather, correct? But, the Hamilton bags seem so stiff. I would love to hear your thoughts on old verses new chèvre bags. Please share, thank you!

Could you ladies please tell me about how long does the Hamilton leather takes before it get smooshy?
I am an older B chèvre girl. I love the softness and the way you can squish it around. I believe all Hamilton's are Chèvre leather, correct? But, the Hamilton bags seem so stiff. I would love to hear your thoughts on old verses new chèvre bags. Please share, thank you!

I had mine for almost a year & a half. Still not as smooshy as compared to my other bals . I think u need a lil more time to break it in . On the bright side. The leather is super durable !

My Hamilton bags are slowly getting slouchy. They are indeed "stiffer" than the agneau or older chèvre bags. I do rotate my bags daily, I am sure if I would use my Hamilton non stop for a month or so, she would be puddling more.
The leather is far more durable than agneau and is bombproof. No worries for getting wet, colour transfer, darkening handles, fading etc. I do love my classic Bals, but the Hamilton bags are better quality and will last much longer.

My Hamilton bags are slowly getting slouchy. They are indeed "stiffer" than the agneau or older chèvre bags. I do rotate my bags daily, I am sure if I would use my Hamilton non stop for a month or so, she would be puddling more.
The leather is far more durable than agneau and is bombproof. No worries for getting wet, colour transfer, darkening handles, fading etc. I do love my classic Bals, but the Hamilton bags are better quality and will last much longer.

Thanks for the info Loveheart!:biggrin:

Adding my Teal City with Silver Edge to the club! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408419035.994475.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408419059.186568.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum mobile app looking for Bal 2007 Paprika ( Rouille ) City or Part a Time w/GGH, please PM me!

Adding my Hamilton '13 Rouge First to the club :love:

(Minervakat is my name on Insta, the bag IS mine :smile:)

Attachments

• BalHamiltonRougeFirstSMALL.jpg
    BalHamiltonRougeFirstSMALL.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 1,022
Here's mine. This was taken a few weeks ago and it has since softened up even more. I am really enjoying using this one. It's understated, looks elegant and polished, and best of all I don't have to worry about it at all. It's been rained on, been on the floor (I know!) of a plane or two, been stuffed to bursting point with all my c*ap - and it still looks new.
A while back I said I wouldn't buy a new Balenciaga ever again. The right colour, and I'd make an exception for Hamilton leather.
View attachment 2533619
:wacko:on the floor!! lol....:hugs: