it’s not easy being GREEN

IMO, i feel that structured bags like a kelly or birkin in green would look a bit "unusual" if the size of the bag is too large. I have seen an emerald green croc kelly in 28 cm and we (as in my sis and I) share a 28 cm Vert Anis Kelly. In this "smaller" size, the green bags are nice... but anything larger...hmm... (this is my opinion only)

I completely understand what you mean. I think that's why I would lean toward a darker, more-neutral green, such as forest green, for a 35cm Birkin. And that's why I was hoping for some real-life-sighting advice about which particular shades of green might work for me--and which might look like a "bit much."

This picture does not do it justice, but here is a Vert Foret Ostrich Kelly sport (courtesy of NM). The color is really beautiful in real life! I only saw this one in the store, but the color was just gorgeous!

Attachments

• NMbag 2.jpg
    NMbag 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 159
I love green too!
Here are several different greens

Vert Feuillage
green1.gif

vert fonce
d35grnfnctp1.jpg

in lizard
1a28_12.JPG

Oo, that vert feuillage looks right up my street.

I'm not generally a green person, except for the olives and the military greens. This would work though. Gotta start thinking about the next Birkin. LOL.

Thanks everyone for the show-and-tell and the support! Very sweet of you.

I had never seen a pic of a Vert Feuillage bag before, but that color is really pretty, too. Definitely something to consider.

I think I'm officially in the hunt!