Isn't this cute?

OMG, they ship everywhere in the US? Gotta call'em tomorrow ~
I tried a few days ago to order some desserts for my PF friends, but they didn't go through because I only have the options of local pick-up, and Delivery in NY only. So I gave up and went to sleep.
The next day, I got a call from them at 9pm, saying I have something there, it's ready for pick-up. Me and DH rushed there (they close at 11pm) and I ended up bring home ALL the stuffs (chocolates, desserts ) I ordered (attempted to order :sweatdrop:) home (free of charge BTW :graucho:).

There's must be something wrong with their system, because my order never went through or confirmed, but when I asked them to call me just in case if they didn't get the CC info I would come down and pay, so far no call, no bills yet :wlae:.
LTH, they deliver all over the US for certain items only. The pastries and other perishables are NYC only. Do you ever have the green tea/lichi tart? That one is my favorite.

Isn't nice we have such a wonderful things in common?:heart:
Mine guilty pleasures are the same, just replace chocolate with cookies:wlae:

HG, you are absolutely right - they only ship some products, fortunately it includes their macarons, pate de fruits - my favorites!, chocolates, truffles, little cakes etc. Chocolate assortments and big baskets make an exellent gift.
Unfortunately - NO COOKIES for shipping:sweatdrop:

LTH, they deliver all over the US for certain items only. The pastries and other perishables are NYC only. Do you ever have the green tea/lichi tart? That one is my favorite.

Ohhh,,, yes yes the lichi tart is yummmm ~ I especially LOVE their Eclairs and coffee, or anything chocolaty....they're all sooooo good... I really need some now.. :hysteric: