Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, so happy for everyone that managed to score a pair of IM high-top sneakers. I am still impatiently waiting for mine to arrive. Grrr...
After a lot of contemplation I decided to purchase the Merrys after the second mark down. They have just arrrived. I tried one on my right foot (I'm at work at the moment), but will need some more time to decide if I will keep them or not. They are cute, but HiromiT is right, they are narrow.

Finally, since it's been a while, I wanted to share another outfit pic. More pics can be found here if you're interested. Thanks so much for letting me share! :smile:

Looooove this look Kaypa!!! So nice.

its a bit quiet here lately...
lets wake up ladies!

Rosie!!! in a yummy keni leather jacket, TDF alaia boots ( love these) and Proenza S. bag!
she's done it again....very cool pairing...

Hi everyone, so happy for everyone that managed to score a pair of IM high-top sneakers. I am still impatiently waiting for mine to arrive. Grrr...
After a lot of contemplation I decided to purchase the Merrys after the second mark down. They have just arrrived. I tried one on my right foot (I'm at work at the moment), but will need some more time to decide if I will keep them or not. They are cute, but HiromiT is right, they are narrow.

Finally, since it's been a while, I wanted to share another outfit pic. More pics can be found here if you're interested. Thanks so much for letting me share! :smile:

looking nice....the dress is very short, were you self-conscious the whole time??
when i wore my IM skirt (the very short one) i was so self conscious and constantly checking if i was flashing....

I popped into the IM store at rue de Saintonge yesterday on a whirlwind 24 hour trip with a girlfriend yesterday. Stocks galore! I tried on a pair of black Bettys and noticed how comfortable they are. It helps that the soles are fairly wide. I didn't get them this time only because I think a pair of wedge sneakers is enough for now but the olive ones on a SA's feet were divine! My friend commented how cool she looked wearing the Bettys with a simple linen t-shirt and slim harem pants.

I picked up a Kady which I'd put on hold. My very first and only black jacket (sad but true). Please excuse the quick snapshots. I just threw the jacket on whatever I was wearing. More pics in the blog.

7507511040_eb8a58a6e9_z.jpg

7507510666_e9bb6bf548_z.jpg

very yummy leather jacket....congrats!!

just go the LVR shipping notice...the dickers are on their way to me....:biggrin:

Eek, it's been a while :P So many amazing purchases and mod shots!!!

Tee, can't want to see your Bazils! I'm anxiously awaiting my anthracite pair.... :graucho:

Here's a pic I posted on my blog. I'll try to post some mod pics soon! Looking forward to seeing your anthracite! ;)

Attachments

• Isabel-Marant-Bazil-11.jpg
    Isabel-Marant-Bazil-11.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 333

hiya! thanks for the pic, it's been slow on here for some days! I think we're waiting for the same sneakers to come...bazil in black, no;)?
lovely pic, can't get enough of the Ulyse:smile:

I popped into the IM store at rue de Saintonge yesterday on a whirlwind 24 hour trip with a girlfriend yesterday. Stocks galore! I tried on a pair of black Bettys and noticed how comfortable they are. It helps that the soles are fairly wide. I didn't get them this time only because I think a pair of wedge sneakers is enough for now but the olive ones on a SA's feet were divine! My friend commented how cool she looked wearing the Bettys with a simple linen t-shirt and slim harem pants.

I picked up a Kady which I'd put on hold. My very first and only black jacket (sad but true). Please excuse the quick snapshots. I just threw the jacket on whatever I was wearing. More pics in the blog.

Thanks so much for this mod pic! I am so happy to get a glimpse of your Kady jacket you'd been waiting for, you look sooo cool:cool:.

Omgosh how did I miss this!? The leather looks so nice and lovely. I'm so glad you posted pics of it. Kady is beautiful! Please post more pics of her. I think this jacket looks so cool with skinny jeans! The silhouette it creates with skinny jeans is so chic and amazing.

Omgosh how did I miss this!? The leather looks so nice and lovely. I'm so glad you posted pics of it. Kady is beautiful! Please post more pics of her. I think this jacket looks so cool with skinny jeans! The silhouette it creates with skinny jeans is so chic and amazing.

tb-purselover, I'll post more pics once I've discovered how to get my camera to perform an optical illusion of a more slender me. :P

tb-purselover, I'll post more pics once I've discovered how to get my camera to perform an optical illusion of a more slender me. :P

OMGosh you are teeny tiny!!! What are you, like a size US 2? You are beautiful. No need to answer the rhetorical question. You should post more pics :smile:.
Totally agree with you (hey, glad to see we're all still around;))!

OMGosh you are teeny tiny!!! What are you, like a size US 2? You are beautiful. No need to answer the rhetorical question. You should post more pics :smile:.

tb-purselover & flower, you ladies are too kind. I'm a pudgy size 2 :shame: Thank you for the encouragement. :hugs: I'm definitely far more comfortable behind the camera. I'll try to get a few more shots when the sun's out - whenever that may be seeing that this summer has been pretty horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.