Is this VC&A?

Sep 29, 2011
Saw this on a reporter from HLN and I just love it. Anyone think this is VC&A? It looks like it to me, but there's nothing on the website that looks similar. Can't figure out what it might be. I emailed her but I doubt I'll hear back. I really like and wanted to get this for myself. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 11.35.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 11.35.16 AM.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 608
Saw this on a reporter from HLN and I just love it. Anyone think this is VC&A? It looks like it to me, but there's nothing on the website that looks similar. Can't figure out what it might be. I emailed her but I doubt I'll hear back. I really like and wanted to get this for myself. Thanks.

Hi there, I think this may be the 9 motif pure Alhambra onyx YG necklace possibly. I was looking at the single motif a while back and the only way I could find it on the uk website was to type 'pure' into the search box. I'm by no means an expert at VCA though so hopefully one of the others here who are may chime in but you could try searching 'pure' on the website to see if it comes up? It's beautiful-GL finding it!

Reactions: Mali_
She wrote me back. I wasn't expecting that at all:
Thank you so much for your kind words!
The necklace is a nine clover Van Cleef & Arpels in onyx and gold.
It's one of my favorite pieces.
All the best,
Maribel
I had a sneaky suspicion that's what it was, but part of me was hoping it was something else. Something more affordable. I'm so surprised she wrote me back. I think that's just so nice. So mystery solved. :smile: Thanks for all your replies as well.