Is this greige '06?

1. I found out today that my bbag is on it's way to me, it should be in my arms by Friday! I can't wait! I have read so much about the softness and squishiness (is that a word?) of these bags. :yahoo: Now my question to my lovely tpfers is... is this bag's color greige? That would make it an 2006, right? Sorry, I'm just discovering I like these bags. Any information would be great. Thanks!
  2. looks like it
  3. Noooooo. It think it's an '05 Taupe. Season A would be taupe I think. Where did you get this bag?
  4. Is this from luxury-zurich? If so, it is '05 taupe and gorgeous!
  5. ohhhhh so pretty! congrats!
  6. Yes, the luxury site! I admit I am addicted to it! This will be my third bag from their store. :p Thanks for the info! I think the color is soooo pretty, like a more muted silver/metallic.
  7. :yes: Very pretty! Enjoy!
  8. Ohh NICE! What a great find. The '05 taupe is soo nice! Congrats! :yahoo:
  9. That is a great find. I LOVEEEEEEEEEE that bag and the color. I want a taupe too. For now I will settle for the new natural, but as soon as I see a Taupe in good condition, it's going to be hard to resist. I need to sell some of my new bags, I can see this older bag obsession isn't going to stop anytime soon. Shame on all of you. :graucho:
  10. Congrats!!! lovely color :smile: