is this a good deal? quick...

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
a cream with gold hardware baby paddy for 900+tax? nwt. does gold hardware chip like the black does?

also is 999 a good deal for a reg size navy paddy with silver hardware?

I forgot to add, luisaviaroma.com has that baby creme paddy with gold hardware for 534.00 Euros plus about 50 for shipping. You'll have to pay about 10% customs fees for a total of about US$830.00. Most gold padlocks are prone to chipping, it's just part of owning a paddington unless you get the one with the silver hardware.

I have purchased from neither store but some people from the forum have. I think you are charged about 10% for taxes. I was thinking of getting a paddy from diabro.net before I instituted my ban and was emailing them and they very quickly replied to me. You can check the threads on luisaviaroma charges, just do a search for them.

I forgot to add, luisaviaroma.com has that baby creme paddy with gold hardware for 534.00 Euros plus about 50 for shipping. You'll have to pay about 10% customs fees for a total of about US$830.00. Most gold padlocks are prone to chipping, it's just part of owning a paddington unless you get the one with the silver hardware.

Ooh! I want it. How long will that deal last?

a cream with gold hardware baby paddy for 900+tax? nwt. does gold hardware chip like the black does?

also is 999 a good deal for a reg size navy paddy with silver hardware?

I think the locks all chip, if you do a search I think there is a thread that mentions the gold hardware chipping.

$999.00 for regular navy paddy with silver hardware! Perhaps I can't find the deals that most of the forum can but I certainly consider it a good deal! Especially if it includes shipping and no taxes. :graucho:

I've been looking for several days on louisaviaroma and they only have the baby paddy in jade color, the cream is not available :sad: I don't know if the prices are different for Europe and Usa but the jade one is on sale for 641&#8364; which is still a great deal

I cant seem to find that baby cream paddy. All i found was this jade one for 641 euros

luisaviaroma.com ::: shopping on line

There's a blue nuit 05 paddy w/ gold hardware on ebay right now (uber RARE).... I think starting bid is 775 and it's in the US. The auction is in the post authentic ebay finds in the chloe shopping subforum - its def. authentic!

^ :heart: that bag!

The person who is bidding on that bag is totally crazy! Buy-it-now was only $800!

Is the bag on diabro really bleu nuit??? The one they've described as navy? They've got the metallic down as bleu nuit.