Is there anyone who is a Day Convert?

I got the list of Day's from Daphne, and I asked her to send me pics of the Periwinkle and Seagreen. Has anyone seen any of these colors in person, and if yes what is your verdict?
:heart:
White
Ice Blue
Emerald Green
Forest Green
Periwinkle
Vermillion
Truffle
Seagreen

I got the list of Day's from Daphne, and I asked her to send me pics of the Periwinkle and Seagreen. Has anyone seen any of these colors in person, and if yes what is your verdict?
White
Ice Blue
Emerald Green
Forest Green
Periwinkle
Vermillion
Truffle
Seagreen

I think all those colors will look amazing in the Day style. I just ordered a vert d'eau "seagreen" Day from BalNY. I :heart: it! I attached a pic so you can check it out and see what this color looks like in the Day style. The NM in San Diego has a French Blue Day w/ RH. It is gorgeous.

Attachments

• vertdeau004.jpg
    vertdeau004.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 36
Deana, thanks for staring this thread! I have been eyeing a day and had many of the same questions... am definitely a shoulder bag person- I wind up using the shoulder strap on my other bbag all the time, and never the handles. So, now I'm bidding on a day on ebay from another PFer, and I reallllly hope I win it!!:smile:

White
Ice Blue
Emerald Green
Forest Green
Periwinkle
Vermillion
Truffle
Seagreen

Of those, I like Emerald Green, Seagreen (vert d'eau) and Periwinkle (blue glacier) the best.

As with others on this thread, I'm a HUGE fan of Day bags. I have one in Truffle and another in Emeraude, and both get LOADS of use and many compliments. My Emeraude's tassels are now just starting to split, and she's just looking a bit more rock n' roll. I usually wear a suit to work, however, and she doesn't look out of place with my otherwise conservative work attire. Wore her to an interview today, and she looked like she belonged. :yes:

LOVE THEM!

Oh, here are pics, btw...no modeling pics of the Emeraude Day, as yet!

IMG_0447_7_1_watermark.jpg

IMG_0172_5_1_watermarked.jpg

I am definitely in the market for a Day! I saw karenab's thread about her VG GH Day and I fell in love!! I think I'd like a black one with GH or a French Blue! My local S5K carries Bbags, but when I went to look on Sat. they were out of Day! I love the look of the Day!!

Yep! That would be me!! I started with the City, then went to the part time, then the work and just recently (last week) got a day. I am in love!! It is the perfect style for me. I will be getting more for sure! Maybe fall tomato or Ocean with SGH. :graucho:

I definitely love the Day style. It's so easy and comfortable on the shoulders so it keeps your hands free, especially when shopping or doing errands on the weekend.

I purchased a Camel 06 Day a few weeks ago and love it!