Is there any APP that we can use to scan our LV microchipped bags?

I've had the most luck with the NFC Reader App by Sylvain Saurel. It gives me a bunch of info I can't understand (probably only makes sense to LV) , but I do know it lists month. Other NFC reader apps don't seem to work. It's hit or miss.

Hi guys!

Super excited to have been into my first in person shopping with Louis Vuitton while on vacation! Jealous that San Diego has 2 locations, while my hometown has none 😂

I got a speedy b 25! With the microchips instead of date codes, is there any way to tell where the bag was made without having it scanned in the store? On the receipt, it says the RFID number starts with SP. I’m wondering if that means Spain, or has no relevance.

Any insight on this would be awesome ❤️

Hi guys!

Super excited to have been into my first in person shopping with Louis Vuitton while on vacation! Jealous that San Diego has 2 locations, while my hometown has none 😂

I got a speedy b 25! With the microchips instead of date codes, is there any way to tell where the bag was made without having it scanned in the store? On the receipt, it says the RFID number starts with SP. I’m wondering if that means Spain, or has no relevance.

Any insight on this would be awesome ❤️
Only they can decode in store with their App. All the info comes from the Louis Vuitton servers, so mere mortals like us can't access them, only their own authenticated devices.

Reactions: Venice04