Is there a reason why sellers post very blurry photos?

I agree with the other posts that these sellers either have really poor photography skills, or they have something to hide. I think the pictures on a listing are very important and take a lot of time with my own. I personally would not buy from somene who had really blurry photos of their items. I just bought a new digital camera that practically takes the picture for you. It's really easy to use and auto focuses.

I used to do this... I just wasn't very good a taking pics. I have learned a lot over the years and my pics have gotten MUCH better! It took me a long time, but I finally got the hang of it!

Thanks Bee, I will try that... it's mainly on those photos of heat stamps that I just suck. I have a Kodak EasyShare and for the life of me I cannot get a decent photo of a heat stamp. I have tried everything possible (even holding my mouth at certain angles, lol). So, I will post a ton of pics of everything I can on the purse and then say here are two that are blurry and I will keep trying to hope for a miracle and get a decent non-blurry one.