Is there a handbag heaven?? I think this belongs there.....

Oh gross! What the heck did she do to that thing?? That is abuse! I have 2 guccis from the 80's in near perfect condition! If anyone buys it they are crazy, she is crazy too!

Sad! :cry:

hmm am i the only one that sees the light at the end of the tunnel on this auction?

true the bag could end at under $20.. or even under $30 shipped.. but that's a steal considering it still is authentic louis vuitton. another thing.. that vachetta bottom and the handles and such.. can easily be cleaned up with a magic eraser.. i kinda wanna try it out and see what can happen (cleaning/polishing things up makes me smile.. i polish silverware when i'm bored!)... and if anything, you can always bring it into the boutique to get it repaired and the handles replaced for a nominal fee, but even then it's still hundreds cheaper than a brand new one..

hmm. *ponders* i'm adding it to my watch list.. it still has 6 days on it.

I would love to see the look on the SA's face when that poor lil bag was brought in for repair!

A makeover like that would like an episode of "Pimp My Ride" where they rebuild it from the frame up. :smile:

Chaneller said:
Maybe that poor bag deserves another chance after all misery it went thru. :smile:

yes exactly! i would be more than happy to pick it up if it finished at a decent price, and take it to the boutique and get it repaired and renewed! not to mention, if it works, how much i could SELL IT BACK for! haha. and taking pics of the process and all. :smile:

frozen7313 said:
yes exactly! i would be more than happy to pick it up if it finished at a decent price, and take it to the boutique and get it repaired and renewed! not to mention, if it works, how much i could SELL IT BACK for! haha. and taking pics of the process and all. :smile:

OMG I'd love to see some pics of the bag makeover!