Is the MC Speedy still in style?

I like tha MC speedy a lot, but I think for ME it wouldn't work. I love all the colors but it feels to juvenile IMO. But if you really like it get it, even if is not in, get what you want and enjoy it!!

Agree it is a little "young". Not that my belief of that keeps me from carrying my MC Speedy ALLLLLL THEEEEEEE TIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

I think you should get what you love. 31 is definitely not too old. Now I just turned 50 and I am WAY too old for a black multicolor speedy, but I've seen it on younger woman, especially when they wear all black, and it's a pretty bag.

MC Speedy is gorgeous! I think that it will always be in style! And, I do not know why we sometimes hear folks say that "MC is for the young"....I am 42 and I love MC. It is bright and happy and my black MC brightens up many an outfit in the winter!

IMO the speedy is out of style because it was one of the first MC bags released (and by far the most popular) so it got to the saturation point and thereafter fell out of vogue. If I wanted something MC I'd go for a newer shape like the Priscilla, Usula, Lodge, or Noe.

i think its a piece of art. after all it was designed between Murakami and jacobs. Honestly, if i was daring enough, i would get a multicolor piece because it really is like exhibiting a piece of art everyday.

any MC bag is spectacular, it's my favorite line. I hope to own a Speedy one day too, I have an MC Alma and a Leonor. If you love it, buy it...when your ban is over of course.:yes: