Is my New Heloise a KEEPER or not?

KEEP HER!!!!!!!!
I got a brown heloise for xmas in a smaller size and I absolutely love it. It is a classic bag, the leather is gorgeous and I love the braided handles,

You have yourself a classic black bag, don't part with her:nogood:

[
Tag - Would you believe Heloise is my wish list item too?? :flowers:[/quote]

LYM, we obviously both have impeccable taste :yes:. Which colour Heloise is making you :drool: ? I'm torn between the black and brown -I like the patent orange too, but I already have an MJ orange cube bag that I rarely use these days, no point having two in a 'novelty' colour really.

I'm still not 100% convinced by the Heloise braided handles, but I really:heart: the overall look of the bag. All that said, whatever I get next has to be part-funded by the Sacoche store credit,so I'll have to see what they've got in the new stock. Come on Irene, get with the programme already....

Have you been reading the posts from Flower & Princess Imp about the customs issues with their Sacoche purchases ? Not good. I'm very concerned about Susie's theory about the possible new thinking on the customs valuations... that could make buying from Sacoche a pointless exercise in the future:sad:. I'm just hoping I'm not going to have a problem with the despatch of whatever I use my store credit on :s.

All things considered, I think I'll probably stick to LVR or Aloha Rag for future overseas purchases, but given the strict :banned:regime, I won't be making any further purchases for the forseeable future ( have to keep saying this out loud to convince myself):crybaby:.

I like the Heloise a lot. You should keep it. I got one in chocolate brown colour. Mine looks diffrent from all the Heloise I have seen though :s but it is defiently an orginal Chloe bag. It has two zips on top and there are also open compartments on top.

Chicbags - Love the Heloise! I have the smaller bag in red and it's so pretty to look at.

Did you get it on sale?

Okay? Imon so you stuck with that bag? How are you liking it? I know it's not the larger sister you desired. Do you feel like you settled or is the love growing towards this gorgeous Heloise?

Okay? Imon so you stuck with that bag? How are you liking it? I know it's not the larger sister you desired. Do you feel like you settled or is the love growing towards this gorgeous Heloise?
I've never carried it because I was stubbornly holding out for the red one like Chicbags! It is still here, waiting for me to make my decision. I have no idea how long NM gives you to return things? Anyone know?

Chicbags- No, I bit the bullet on the smaller red when I finally found it. I had looked at the medium (same as yours) and thought I'd wait and see if I could find a deal. I would have been happy with points or a discount but by the time I could find a discount, the red mediums were gone. I had waitlisted NM online for the small one, and that got cancelled. I just lucked out on a weekend I was in TX they had the small satchel in red and I could not leave without her.:love:

I still love her very much and my husband bought me a red Chloe wallet for our anniversary (unsolicited, he's a doll!). I am trying to decide whether to keep her but she'll probably stay.

All that said, whatever I get next has to be part-funded by the Sacoche store credit,so I'll have to see what they've got in the new stock. Come on Irene, get with the programme already....

Have you been reading the posts from Flower & Princess Imp about the customs issues with their Sacoche purchases ? Not good. I'm very concerned about Susie's theory about the possible new thinking on the customs valuations... that could make buying from Sacoche a pointless exercise in the future:sad:. I'm just hoping I'm not going to have a problem with the despatch of whatever I use my store credit on :s.

All things considered, I think I'll probably stick to LVR or Aloha Rag for future overseas purchases, but given the strict :banned:regime, I won't be making any further purchases for the forseeable future ( have to keep saying this out loud to convince myself):crybaby:.

Chin UP Taggie!:tup: I think a mass hysteria is setting in caused by a nervous susie:sweatdrop:. The odds of Sacoche having zero customs problems IS zero. It was bound to happen sooner or later and as it happened there is one problem in France and one problem in California. That's it! I'm sure they are unrelated. I don't think there is a master list of subversive Chloe sellers being shared with all ports! And even if Sacoche has to amend their policies somewhat they could hardly be much different that say - Diabro. That e-tailer also devalues bags but just not as much as Irene does. I was always suspicious of major undervaluing anyway - even if I profited from it. Customs officials randomly open packages for inspection and if they had happened to see my PYTHON Betty from Sacoche marked as worth $20 USD and they checked the retail at other sources they would see $4000.00. What would any of us do next if we were a customs official? But there is a maximum amount that can escape duties and I think that is what Diabro declares. Sacoche should do the same thing. Customs officials might believe $150 but not $20.

I also sympathize with your being on bag ban - sort of. Try to do as LYM suggests and practice "TANTRIC" purse denial. It increases the pleasure in the end once you DO hear from Irene!

chicbags - I had that same Heloise for about a week before I returned it to Bluefly. NOT because I didn't like it. I LOVED it and hopefully one day I will get one in a hot color like red or purple. Unfortunately - or fortunately, actually - a black patent dome Capsule Paddy became available at 50% off and as it was my dream holy grail bag I had to spring for that. I couldn't keep them both. Sigh. So I do think it is a keeper - hands down!