Is my Mono Stephen a keeper??

The Stephen Monogram

• Keep it!!!! It's a beauty

• Return it!!! It's too pricey

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to go against the trend and say return the bag. If you want to use it besides just travelling, this bag would be too big for you. Looking at the pics, you have a small frame and that bag looks massive, it might be annoying carrying such a big, heavy bag after a while, KWIM?

HTH :flowers:

I think its a hideous bag, esp the vachetta. I think if it was the lepoard it would have been 10x better. But thats my own personal opinion. I think you should return it and get a le fab or a piece of lv jewlery =)

ps. I have the same "flowers" in my bathroom also. Got them from ikea haha

I think its a hideous bag, esp the vachetta. I think if it was the lepoard it would have been 10x better. But thats my own personal opinion. I think you should return it and get a le fab or a piece of lv jewlery =)

ps. I have the same "flowers" in my bathroom also. Got them from ikea haha

Wow. Tell me how you really feel. LOL :lol:

Thanks for the opinion. :yes:

My flowers didnt come from Ikea but thanks. I'm wanting to paint my bathroom but can't commit to a color :smile:

Ok here's my last try.

I took the stuffing out and took one more round of pics with the help of my BF. (he did a lousy job of cutting out my face)

Check it out. It IS a big bag. But i like big bags. My question is is it TOO big? I'm leaning towards no. I like it. We'll see....

Attachments

• IMG_2777.jpg
    IMG_2777.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 161
  • stephenstrap.jpg
    stephenstrap.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 263
  • stephen2.jpg
    stephen2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 221
IMO, when you are questioning the bag, it's a sure sign that it has to go back. If you were truly in love with it, there wouldn't be a need for this poll, you know? I vote TAKE IT BACK and get something that takes your breath away!!!

Here's a pic of Jessica Simpson carrying it messenger style (the gold version)

It looks really good this way. And she's much smaller than me :yes:

90021_jessicasimpson_lax06_122_473lo.jpg

it looks MUCH better- like a purse, not a carry on, unstuffed. Is that how you would carry it? Do you carry lots? You shouldn't keep it unless you are crazy in love with it. i think the vachetta is quite pretty. if you decide to keep it, and find that you don't like it as much as you thought you did, you can always sell it later!

This bag does NOT LOOK LIKE A CARRY ON...... IRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

WHY?:confused1:
I own it.:rolleyes: ........I know..OMG!!!LMAO!

^She has the pics of it fully stuffed..it looks GINORMOUS..the bag is NOT !!!
I swear!
I felt the same way when I got the bag in front of me..took all the airpillows out of it and VIOLA..it was the PERFECT size.
Out of my daughters mouth..SHe looked at this post and said..That bag isnt even bigger than your spy bag mommy..ROFLMAO....Kids cant lie!!LOL!!!!She doesnt even think its all that big at all.......:roflmfao: :lol: ..and um...watch how you respond to her...:lol: :angel: ..she just joined the PF..:shame: ...ROFLMAO..Like mother like daughter...hee!hee!hee!