Is miu miu coffer bag still worth keeping or already outdated.

Personally I think it looks a bit dated, but if you like it you should keep it. Vintage bags are huge right now, so if you have a sentimental attachment I'd hold on to it.
Thanks Sundreamer, have decided to let go.i got it as a preloved one at a steal yet not really having much sentimental attachment. I found it practical after I got it and seems holding up nicely. Hence began to struggle should I keep it.

I don't find this bag outdated at all, just kind of... not like most of the bags that are in trend now, which is not a bad thing in itself, really. I love bags from that time period.

However, if you yourself don't like it, then I think you should absolutely let it go. There is no point in keeping it tucked away in your closet when you can let someone else have it who will be wearing it and enjoying it, plus you get to recoup some of the money you spent on it!

I owned this bag when it first came out and loved it, but didn’t wear it much bc it became so popular so quickly. If you enjoy mixing vintage stuff with current fashion and will wear it, then keep it. . . Otherwise let it go.

Reactions: jbags07
I've never had one of these bags but I think they're pretty....I've had an ad popping up on my screen selling one of these for something like $800. of course asking isn't necessarily getting but that is a pretty good price for a bag that age.
as far as it being dated, do you hang with a bunch of women who keep track of such things? most people don't know what bag is dated and what is new

I can't see why this bag cannot be styled today. So no, I don't think it's outdated.

As to whether or not you should keep it... Do you like it? Do you reach for it often enough? Or is it just occupying space in your closet, but when it comes to wearing it, you usually choose something else instead? If so, then yes, sell it.