Is Louis Vuitton your only bag?

What kind of bags do you purchase?

• Only Louis Vuitton

• Majority Louis Vuitton

• Majority other bags with some Louis Vuitton

• No Louis Vuitton but tons of other name brands

Results are only viewable after voting.
most of my bags are LV, i will keep up with all the latest stuff. i do buy from other brands like Prada, Gucci and Dior, more so when those brands are having a sale.

superBag said:
hmm i have mixed collection...D&B, celine, coach, fendi, gucci, prada, and LV and going to add a goyard and dior in my collection this coming xmas! :yahoo: and I want to get a hermes birkin probably next yr, oh eh not enough budget yet:shame: :girlsigh:

ooh yeah and tons of LAUren and RL, lacoste bags(my collection yrs ago)

only louis nothing else... i went to neimans for clothes.. the woman shows me a gucci bag i said i dont like gucci and she tried to tell me gucci lasts longer them louis then i tell her no... and also i dont like the fact that gucci goes on sale and then she shut up and i made my point

Every brand is good in their own right...but Louis Vuitton is my first and only love haha. I recall seeing "LV" when I was little cause my mom had the speedy, trocadero, and the noe, but she stopped using them for some reason. As soon as I started my last year in high school for some reason I really got back into Louis and got my family ADDICTED haha. But yeah I have 3 Louis Messengers, 2 gucci messengers, and tons of Louis small leather goods. I'm looking to add the new messengers that are coming in the next few months.

Louis Vuitton is... ETERNAL!

I have 2 LV bags, some LV accessories, 1 Burberry bag, and some other low-end bags (Le Sportsac, Longchamp). I think my next purchase will actually be a Gucci bag instead of LV. I like my LV bags the most, but I think that might change when I get the Gucci bag. :girlsigh:

I have a few of each of these brands... kate spade with accessories, burberry w/ accss, coach w/ accss, prada w/ accss, arcadia, and my new :heart: Louis Vuitton... still want some more...:love:

mostly balenciaga bags because the leather is so soft and love all the different colors it comes in. aside from LV, i also buy fendi and prada. but when it comes to small leather items (make-up bag, wallet, agenda etc.,), it is nothing but LV:smile:

I'm relatively new to LV. Before that it was mostly Coach, but in the last couple of years, it's been hard to find Coach that I like. I also have a few Cole Haan, which I still love because the leather is so yummy.

I have currently about 70-80 bags (should count them some time...) and there are lots of different brands. I'm also a fan of German brands Goldpfeil, Bree and many others. I certainly would buy more LV, but as I've only just graduated from University it's not easy :smile: