Is it too "matchy" to have multiple accessories to match 1 bag?

I like to match but it really depends on the bag. My friend bought me the matching satchel and accessories in parchment but I am thinking of doing the accessories in mineral instead to add some color.

I received my Scribble tote from DH for Mommy's Day (my first Coach ever!) and when I went back to get the matching wallet during PCE, the SA tried talking me into buying the scarf and shoes to match. Now THAT would be a little much, but I think matching accessories inside your tote is great!

I received my Scribble tote from DH for Mommy's Day (my first Coach ever!) and when I went back to get the matching wallet during PCE, the SA tried talking me into buying the scarf and shoes to match. Now THAT would be a little much, but I think matching accessories inside your tote is great!

LOL I am waiting for the scribble barrett sneakers to go on sale at dillards! Haha I guess wearing the shoes and bag would be a bit much, but I :heart: scribble and was thinking about it!

Opinions on wearing the shoes and the bag together? I would only use the bag for med school so those are the only days the shoes would be worn with the bag.

The accessories would be inside my bag so would all of that scribble be too much lol!?!?!

I like things that match.

For my SoHo flap I have the matching mini skinny.

For the denim stripe tote I have the zip denim stripe wallet and a blue scarf that I think matches. And I plan on getting the mini skinny.

I don't have anything for my Carly yet, but plan on getting the wristlet? I think to match and use like a wallet.

LOL I am waiting for the scribble barrett sneakers to go on sale at dillards! Haha I guess wearing the shoes and bag would be a bit much, but I :heart: scribble and was thinking about it!

Opinions on wearing the shoes and the bag together? I would only use the bag for med school so those are the only days the shoes would be worn with the bag.

The accessories would be inside my bag so would all of that scribble be too much lol!?!?!

I think the bag and the shoes worn together would be fine, but add the scarf and you've crossed the line. He, he.

I like stuff to match, but I think the wallet, wristlet, AND skinny may be a bit much. Would you use them all at the same time?

I've got all of the denim signature stripe items and use them (and the beauty case) together. However, I rarely take out more than 1 item in a place so it's not like everything crazy. Plus, the Legacy Lining breaks it up!

If you love a certain bag and will be carrying it a lot, I say go for the matching accessories. If like me, you switch a lot, I say go for some contrasting accessories that you can use in several of your bags.

I like stuff to match, but I think the wallet, wristlet, AND skinny may be a bit much. Would you use them all at the same time?

Yup I would use all of them at the same time with the scribble laptop bag. Then I would prolly continue to use them with my other bags. I guess unless I took it all out at the same time, they would be hidden in the bag, right?

Coordinate...not match 100%. For my sig pieces, I always have a coordinating leather wallet...like solid camel with my khaki sig. Then I have a few sig accessories like a cosmetic and mini skinny. For my black leather satchel, I have a sig wallet and leather mini...

I am major OCD, I match everything....after all I am the one that was worried about brass accents on my bag, while I am wearing silver jewelry.:blush:

That bugs me too. I am fairly ocd too. If i had the funds i'd have a wallet to match ea bag...i don;t buy many wristlets (i have 1...the kids/ex got me one last yr but i returned it and upgraded to a big bag...i just rather put the funds into new purses LOL But i may concentrate more on a few accesories next yr as i am pretty coached out...i have a bunch and i'm not loving any new ones right now enough to lose sleep over my ban.
I do have 2 keychains, a valet (which i put one side on the d ring in my carryall so since it does not zip all the way on top i know my keys are secure in the bag) and an R charm plus the solid parfum hangtag. But that's about it.
I always tried to match my wallets etc (even if not coach,..the wallets used to be almost enough for a new big purse) but the metal thing (silver hardware on a rose or yellow gold day lol) used to drive me batty. I decided it's just a bag and most ppl would not notice besides me so i let it go. But if i could i'd have every color bag in both metals.
I saw a gorgeous bag on tv the other day...it was a Sharon Goie...it was creamy white with major rose gold colored/copper hardware. OMG if i did not already have a parchment bag and 2 optic pink and white and blue and white to where i'm really ok for summer colors as far as white..i would have jumped on that since i just got rose gold hoops and necklace. I wish they'd offer ea bag with ea hardware LOL

I think the bag and the shoes worn together would be fine, but add the scarf and you've crossed the line. He, he.

LOL Especially for a busier print. But i agree...matching shoes is great. I am actually impressed seeing the variety of acces you guys all have within your bags...it is a way to try different colors or patterns w/o buying a new bag in ea,