Is green evelops means LV FAKE!!!

Oh, my, that's a fake so sorry- hope you can get your money back! If you paid via Credit card you can, let us know what happens with this!

Questions for you, as the others have asked.

How much did you (or other person) pay?
Where did the bag originate from (as you say it was a gift from a friend of your sisters)?

You'll need to know this info to get a better idea of whether it's real, or not - and what to do next.:yes:

Looking at your pics, i just don't think it looks 'right' and i have no idea on LV denim pieces.

Here's a link to one on eluxury, which is a registered, authorised seller of LV.

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Denim Mini Pleaty

I'm sorry, but this is a DEFINATE FAKE. That green envelope isn't made by LV, especially that sticker on the back of it. The logo's on the bag are off, and also the tag font is off as well. Get a refund ASAP

Questions for you, as the others have asked.

How much did you (or other person) pay?
Where did the bag originate from (as you say it was a gift from a friend of your sisters)?

You'll need to know this info to get a better idea of whether it's real, or not - and what to do next.:yes:

Looking at your pics, i just don't think it looks 'right' and i have no idea on LV denim pieces.

Here's a link to one on eluxury, which is a registered, authorised seller of LV.

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Denim Mini Pleaty

My sister's friend got this as a gift when she had her baby from a very rich friend..but she didn't like it since it's denim, so she offer selling it for $450..I bought it!!!

My sister's friend got this as a gift when she had her baby from a very rich friend..but she didn't like it since it's denim, so she offer selling it for $450..I bought it!!!

Her friend is rich and doesn't like the denim? Then why didn't she return it herself? It's more, like she bought a fake, so she sold it to you and you didn't know.

the fabric looks too smooth, from what i can see. i have the green denim baggy GM and the fabric looks nothing like yours. i have a strong feeling that it is fake. is it suede in the interior?