Is etoupe too blah?

you know what, I love etoupe.
Every time I see it on this board, I am like this :nuts:.

But I tried on an etoupe mou bolide 37, which I totally wanted, IN MY HEAD, and I was blah. Which is so weird considering my epic love for the bolide, and my love for etoupe.

I am not sure if it didnt look good on me, or didnt look good on the bolide, or what????

You will know when it is :heart:.

my DH likes etoupe. thinks its a "sophisticated" and "elegant" color. on me, it didn't look right though. i don't know if it's because it was gray AND brown, and i wanted it to be one or the other...so, for me, i love gris tourterelle (sp?) and gold b/c they are gray and brown respectively. i do know a TON of members who LOVE this color though.

totally up to you. you have to love it. no one else!

I absolutely adore this color, and have been waiting patiently for it! Very chic, especially against white--sailor pants/slacks, trench coats, etc--but I can see how it does not work for everyone.

This is a similar problem with Gold, no?

you know what, I love etoupe.
Every time I see it on this board, I am like this :nuts:.

But I tried on an etoupe mou bolide 37, which I totally wanted, IN MY HEAD, and I was blah. Which is so weird considering my epic love for the bolide, and my love for etoupe.

I am not sure if it didnt look good on me, or didnt look good on the bolide, or what????

Thanks for all the responses, ladies! :flowers: I think it might have been the combination of bolide in etoupe that my DH didn't care for.

I like taupey shades, which work well with my colouring. I will really have to think hard about this one. Do I get an etoupe Birkin or a dark brown lizard or both? :graucho:

I don't like hiding bags from the DH, but it gets tempting at times...