Is damier speedy 30 really nice for everyday use????

i love my damier speedies!!! i am currently using a damier 30 and can only recommend it! the 25 was my first lv, and i use it when i don't need to lug around so much stuff, but i think if i could only get one of them (thank god i have both though ;oP) i would say the 30. :yes:

I'm 21, and I got the Damier Canvas Speedy 30 when I was 20. It looks great at any age, I'd say ;] I also got it so I wouldn't have to worry about the vachetta so much - being a student isn't neat, and I didn't want the patina to suffer through school.

Get it!

I posted above, but that was before I drove through Starbucks and spilled a chai latte on my Damier Speedy 30 on the way into work today. Thankfully, it was no problem at all, one swipe of a baby wipe and all is OK! And a woman who saw me walking in was ogling my bag like this:drool::drool::drool:!

It's worth in the term of use but in the term of look I think Mini Lin looks much more better.

I think it's perfect for your money and good to be an everyday bag.

It's the bag I normally carry in the winter. Also, if I'm going somewhere where I can't be really careful with my bag (like a baseball game) I take it. My DH bought me the damier 30 on the condition that I use it and not baby it like I do all my other bags. He got so sick of me being obsessed about my bags getting messed up. I love it. It holds a ton of stuff and I love the shape of it. Get it!!!!!