Is Botkier out?

txlady

Oct 29, 2005
Hi I am new to this thread . . . I just wanted to know what you all thought of Botkier? I already have the trigger and I am thinking about this one. . . you can see it here.
http://store.shopbop.com/item.jsp?item=BOTKI1002213713&category=BOTKBAG
so i was wondering, is botkier out? or on its way? i don't live in a very big city right now, so i really dont know! I just LOVE the leather on my trigger- i have a thing for soft leather. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

I must repeat, no way! The trigger will be around for a long time because it is highly functional and well-made.

I must say you have a picked a great bag - I have been eyeing the Safari in Brandy as well.

Thanks. . . well in case you do decide to get it (or any of the other ones) I ordered mine from Activeendeavors.com and got 20% with the code toutie. That is for the entire purchase too!

Hi, I'm new here too. I just bought the Botkier covertible bag last month from Botkier.com (with that $100 off coupon that was going around here, thanks BTW). Mine is in black. It's a very sturdy purse, well made.