Is anyone hitting an outlet early today--President's day sale????

affini

Jan 13, 2008
If so, please let us know if there is any additional sale for President's Day weekend! I'm thinking of making the 1.5 hr trip right after work and would love to know what to expect. Thanks :smile:

Just got back & there was no special sale. Just 40% off the small bleeckers still, 30% off a couple things, then the typical 20%. I was pretty underwhelmed. I'll post what I saw in the outlet thread.

There was the same sale at the Waikele outlet today as there was last week Friday. I was hoping to go there to find my tobacco belted Ergo at a bigger discount so I could get a price adjustment, but it was still the same. The only difference I saw was that there was more merchandise selection since last week. As far as discount percentages went, it was the same.

It was definitely packed today when I went around 11 am, but it was mostly Japanese tourists and a handful of local people. I usually don't have to deal with a packed store because I tend to go to the outlet about an hour before they close.

I just got back and there was no big sales. Just he usual 20%. Tons of winter fobs at 9.99.
07 Legacy bags still plenty on the shelves, along with belted ergo totes.
Nothing great!

Doesn't look like my outlet is having any bigger of a "sale" than when I went yesterday. I called them and asked about my tobacco belted Ergo and it's still the same 20% off. No need to go to the outlet then!!