Is anyone getting tired of Coach?

I was for a while but now there are items peaking my interest again. The problem is when I went astray from Coach I found a lot of interest in some other brands which means I need to grow a money tree in my back yard :smile:

+1 ! :roflmfao:

That is the truth!!

My interest comes and goes as well. I didn't like any of the Legacy that's been coming out for the past year but I am interested in some of the upcoming other lines coming out for fall. :biggrin:

My interest in coach declined when they started using that "lighter" leather! I love the like of a Miranda bag! Heavy?!?.....yes!!!! But you know it's gonna last FOREVER! I still carry some of the old boutique line bags but no new coach has sparked any interest lately!

•••you know...the heavy leather bags that people had to ask... "Who is that bag made by!!?" REALLY miss that coach!

I think I was for a little while back about a year ago, and I sold a whole bunch of the ones I never used. I just had so many, it was TOO much. I couldn't even fit them all in my closet. I branched out to different brands, explored Chanel, Valentino, Dior, Prada -- some gorgeous, gorgeous bags out there! Wow! (And Expensive with a capital "E"!)

But I've always come back to Coach. :smile: I am really loving their Fall 2013 line, and I'm getting into a little vintage, too. My mom shared her love of Coach with me when I was much younger and I still talk to her about how gorgeous their bags are. It'll always come back to Coach.

I always look around at all designers at all price points from Target to Tom Ford and Coach Men's just has a lot of really handsome timeless designs as of late, so I've been gravitating towards it more.

I've been on a roll with 70% off deletes at the Factory stores and the value + quality just can't be beat by anyone for the price.

I grabbed a handful of Phillip Lim for Target pieces at launch, like the leather passport wallet and organizer...then put them all back when I realized how awful they were for the price compared to the real leather deletes I got from Coach. :biggrin:

I used to be obsessed with Coach but lately didn't have that "weak in the knees" feeling when I got a new one. I sold most of my collection and am exploring LV. However, Coach was the brand that sparked my love of handbags and I still admire them on others!!

I'm getting tired of chasing the "perfect" purse from Coach again, so I'm stepping off the rat chase for awhile. It feels good to just have a few bags I really love rather than to "gotta have" the next one. Stress free bagging:amuse::doggie: no more living the Coach treadmill life

I'm getting tired of chasing the "perfect" purse from Coach again, so I'm stepping off the rat chase for awhile. It feels good to just have a few bags I really love rather than to "gotta have" the next one. Stress free bagging:amuse::doggie: no more living the Coach treadmill life

Excellent way to phrase our syndrome, "the Coach treadmill".....I keep trying to step off the treadmill but it's like my drawstring on my exercise pants keeps getting caught on one of the moving parts, and I can't quite get off of it YET!!! I keep trying though.

I was all set on getting a Saffiano NS tote until I found that MK, Lauren, Dooney versions all started coming out with metal feet and the handle straps are getting longer so I could where them over the shoulder with a winter coat. Almost all the other satchels had feet as well. The few from Coach just were too small, had too many compartments, short handles, unadjustable shoulderstraps, etc. I was hoping to get a full size Sadie but this is making me reconsider.

I talked to a SA at retail and she felt the same way and encouraged people to call in or send messages so that Coach will take notice. My feeling is Coach will start adding feet maybe next fall and I could get something else while waiting. I've already bought 3 Coach bags in one month and I could use the money to send my premium bags to the spa.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Coach design because they are beautiful and a cut above for their market niche, but functionality and durability? I'm definitely straying.

Excellent way to phrase our syndrome, "the Coach treadmill".....I keep trying to step off the treadmill but it's like my drawstring on my exercise pants keeps getting caught on one of the moving parts, and I can't quite get off of it YET!!! I keep trying though.

keep at it! It's very liberating when I don't have the urge to buy yet another bag that I like not love that will either sit in my closet or be returned.

+1. I feel the same way. I will always buy Coach but I think I'll wait until straps are longer and thicker or there are bags with more useful pockets, maybe a bag with compartments. I'm just going to enjoy using what I have.