Is anyone familiar with this guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I think CobaltBlu was 100% right on with the very first comment in this thread:
I think you have an even better guide right here on the PF, temo. Between the library and the authentication thread.....and it's free

There is more info available on this site than I ever dreamed possible!!! It's really a godsend to a serious buyer, but to a serious counterfeiter plenty of it's old news.

Edited, MrsS, I'm really sorry you have a problem with it but that's your own opinion :smile:

Hlfinn, I never mentioned I wrote one at all. MrsS assumed that based on my first name.

H, even for those super A scammers who buy genuine H bags and take them apart to replicate super fakes, do not necessarily have eye for details. And for a very long time, they still didn't make the perfect fake. Until very recently, as posted by Pete.

Sometimes, when people go out there to find information, they do not necessarily find it. But if someone actually points them out, it's serving everything on a platter.

There are various grades of fakes. Some notorious ones from HK still have not closed up with those made in France or Italy. Do we really want to spoon feed them?

is there a problem mss? cynthia did not come here hawking her guide. she never even mentioned she wrote one prior to this thread.

The only reason for my posts is that I do not agree that such information in a guide should be propagated on the internet. And yes, it's my opinion and it need not necessarily be agreeable by everyone.

We have a wonderful member who shared some information (not all) about buying authentic birkin. She did it for free.

MrsS, I am bowing out of this thread now. I'm new to tPF and really don't want to make any waves.
Luckily for all of us, we each have an opinion, so I am just going to leave it at that. Hope you have a pleasant day!

ah so that's the real problem. it's ok if she shares the info in a guide as long as it's free. so the scammers don't have to pay anything....

I think you have misunderstood the crux of the matter, H. Why does it have to be about money. That's not my message either. Sorry if that's what came across. I just wanted to say that she didn't profiteer, and neither did she write a comprehensive guide. Just a little on her webpage.

just wanted to say that she didn't profiteer, and neither did she write a comprehensive guide. Just a little on her webpage

Wait, now I'm confused! I know I said I was done with the thread, but now I have to ask...what do you mean? Maybe there's some sort of communication barrier here and I am not understanding the issue fully?

Best that this thread be deleted so in case any scammers are lurking around, they are not directed to that eBayer's listing.

LOL! This forum is the motherlode! That guide cannot possibly contain even a small percentage of the info that's right there at their fingertips. I think that is what you are missing: if there IS a scammer out there, he/she will find this forum and gain a heck of a lot more from it than from reading some little guide. For free! That's why I said that if your concern was counterfeiters, that we'd better just close down this forum.

Anyway, I really do have to run, I have plenty of errands today and in the rain no less, so yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.