Food Is anyone a SERIOUS red meat eater?...........

.................. I can't get enough!!!! I go into meat withdrawal if i cannot have, serious toss up between steak & LV handbags :yahoo:Anyone hear of the Hunter & gatherer theory? Some star signs/personalities have to be meat eaters yet I am Pisces so should I not be fish lover??? LOL red meat is supposed to be soooo bad for you. Views please :smile:

I am what you would classify as a foodie and I simply could not live without red meat. Filet mignon, rib eye, new york strip, brisket, and ground beef, to name a few of my favorites :yes:

Well, being a half aresed ranch girl and living in the land of grade A alberta beef I think I had it in the bottle. We butcher every fall, so doing it ourselves we can make sure that it's very lean. I have never ate store bought beef aside from the rare fast food hamburger. Both my husband and my father whine and cry if they don't get it 6 out 7 nights a week.

Well, being a half aresed ranch girl and living in the land of grade A alberta beef I think I had it in the bottle. We butcher every fall, so doing it ourselves we can make sure that it's very lean. I have never ate store bought beef aside from the rare fast food hamburger. Both my husband and my father whine and cry if they don't get it 6 out 7 nights a week.
I don't think I would eat it if I had to butcher myself, that would definitely be me "cured"

Some star signs/personalities have to be meat eaters yet I am Pisces so should I not be fish lover???

I'm a Pisces too, and only eat fish as far as meat goes. However, I LOVE red meat, and ate WAAAAY too much of it, so I just forced myself to cut it out of my diet entirely. I have to admit, though, I still crave the stuff... Although I never seem to crave fish... :s

I love a nice steak. Rare please!!!
oooh, and lamb...maybe Ill make that this weekend.

I tend to like meats you can eat rare...things like pot roast don't do it for me. Gross, but whatever.