Is $316.80 a good deal for NWT Moni Moni Splendor?

^^^ It doesn't remind me of biker chick. More like...Chick walks out of office wearing slacks and blouse or a dress with pumps or boots and looks totally cool, takes metro home and changes into jeans and tee (bag still totaly cool) THEN hops on DH's bike for a spin, only DH isn't home yet!

The studs are really demure. They don't jump out at you at all, they wink coyly and mouthe a seductive "hello."

LOL! :roflmfao::roflmfao:
Thanks Tonij2000, I can't wait to get it and see it IRL. I still can't believe the price!
(Just for giggles, check it out on eBay and you will see some sellers selling them for over $400!)

WOW! I didn't see that fake one. That is super ugly!
I saw a pink one and a blue one on eBay (did Moni make these colors)? I assume the seller selling them is authentic, because I read something about that seller in another thread, that they only sell authentic bags. Although, I haven't seen those colors ever anywhere. I have seen plum, olive, black, chocolate, cream, pearl grey, and caramel. I really wanted the olive, but I can't find one on sale anywhere. Found it at full price $495 on Adasa, but I couldn't afford it at full price.
:crybaby:

Oh NO, there are fake ones now?! That's heinous. Re: Adasa, GOLD23 will get you 23% off (not much, but it's something!). That's increased from the 21% off code they were giving out earlier, so maybe the coupon will keep increasing with time! Not to mention a strange percentage.

I've been carrying her every day and te frony pocket/flap is getting softer and less wrinkled. The rest of the bag is already soft! I can't wait til it gets older and really broken in!

Ooooooh!
You are making me crazy!
I can't wait to get mine. I suppose it will be here in a few days.....
:nuts:

Out of curiousity, do you like carrying it by the handles, or using the shoulder strap, or whichever is convenient?

Ooooooh!
You are making me crazy!
I can't wait to get mine. I suppose it will be here in a few days.....
:nuts:

Out of curiousity, do you like carrying it by the handles, or using the shoulder strap, or whichever is convenient?
OK, I love the look of it when carried in the crook of the arm! Holding the handles iks a pretty cool look also. Using the shoulder strap is the least attractive look but it sure is convenient at times!

Well, I did it! Just ordered the splendor in caramel....I've admired it forever and the price with code & free shipping just got me! I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.....

i adore mine in olive i live in it, i tend to use the longer strap tho because i usually carry a lot when i use it it holds SO much even tho its much smaller then the pictures seem!

and as a note the seller lninos only sells authentic bags i did see on some site that sells moni moni's the light pink and blue, but only on one site and i cant seem to find it right now but lninos is a great seller so dont worry! :smile:

It just came today minus pocket wrinkles and smell! It just might be love at first sight! The long strap has to be untwisted when used and after using, twists again (I am a little compulsive, yes) but so far, I'm loving it! I will report back after using it for a few days.