Is $200 too much for a wristlet?

Haha, and here I thought you all were going to tell me it's ok to spend the $200 :P I'm in NYC - the only outlets I know of are a drive out of the city, and I work quite a bit so not a lot of time to run off to Woodbury (so if you know of a closer one, please do tell!). It would be great to get the wristlet for cheaper, but I'm weary of eBay (esp since fake Coaches are so popular) and I'm not quite sure how Coach's PCEs work. Can someone explain the process to me? How much cheaper are things at PCE?

I went to the 5th Ave flagship store today and looked at Coach's smaller handbags, and nothing screamed out to me. :shrugs: But I must say their ostrich leather limited editions for the legacy collection were amazing to look at (one with a $7K pricetag). They were gorgeous pieces!

Personally, i hate spending that much money on wristlets, wallets, coin purses, or anything that small. Which is why i havent purchased any LV wallets. I would much rather save the 200 towards a bigger piece becasue most of the time people dont really see whats in your bag, they see the outside of the bag. so spending 200 on something that will set in my bag to hold a lip gloss seems much better spent on a bag itself. IMO :yes:

Haha, and here I thought you all were going to tell me it's ok to spend the $200 :P I'm in NYC - the only outlets I know of are a drive out of the city, and I work quite a bit so not a lot of time to run off to Woodbury (so if you know of a closer one, please do tell!). It would be great to get the wristlet for cheaper, but I'm weary of eBay (esp since fake Coaches are so popular) and I'm not quite sure how Coach's PCEs work. Can someone explain the process to me? How much cheaper are things at PCE?

I went to the 5th Ave flagship store today and looked at Coach's smaller handbags, and nothing screamed out to me. :shrugs: But I must say their ostrich leather limited editions for the legacy collection were amazing to look at (one with a $7K pricetag). They were gorgeous pieces!

Wow! Someone has finally seen these bags!!!!! They do not garner the greatest sentiments here on TPF but I love the exotic pieces.

$200 would be a little too much for a Coach wristlet, but I bought a Louis Vuitton MC wapity case for $360 and also a LV denim flat pouch (clutch) for $440. I don't mind that price because I'm a LV fan, get what you like. Coach has many options in wristlets unlike LV, I'd say get something under $100 if it's a Coach wristlet. Some I like:
40809_SBKWT_t.jpg
40166_SKH4C_t.jpg
40708_B4CA_t.jpg

$200 would be a little too much for a Coach wristlet, but I bought a Louis Vuitton MC wapity case for $360 and also a LV denim flat pouch (clutch) for $440. I don't mind that price because I'm a LV fan, get what you like. Coach has many options in wristlets unlike LV, I'd say get something under $100 if it's a Coach wristlet. Some I like:
40809_SBKWT_t.jpg
40166_SKH4C_t.jpg
40708_B4CA_t.jpg

thank you for your suggestions! I'm/was looking at the smaller leather legacy one as well! The other signature, non-leather ones do not interest me as much. I think if I were to spend any money on a Coach (or LV, etc.) it would be on a leather item.

Yeah I def. wouldn't pay $200 for a wristlet... I sold my Louis Vuitton Cles (kinda like a wristlet) and I paid $200 for that. And couldn't stand it, money wise. LOL

Buy something bigger. There are lots of great bags you can get for $200 or less!

Depends on how much you'd use it, say, more than a bigger purse in the same price range. That is pretty steep for a wristlet, but if you really want it, can afford it, and would use it -- basically, enough reasons to justify the cause, then go for it.

IMO, $200 is too much for a wristlet. I even think the wallets are somewhat overpriced, I mean...I use a Mini Skinny as my wallet and it was only $50.

Buy a bag instead!