Involuntary Coach ban support group

Hi J :smile:. I found some old pictures of the two that I have and added the third picture of the one that is tempting me now. I was considering it in other colors because I already have 2 pink ones in this style and thought it would be nice to add a neutral. But then seeing the picture of it now is causing me to reconsider. I have 3 other ones in fun colors, the rest are neutral/classic colors. Thanks.

PS It’s hard to tell the exact shade of the pink since pictures don’t always show the accurate shade

View attachment 5995335View attachment 5995336View attachment 5995337
IM, I agree with J, A, and N 😄. The two you have are so beautiful, and from this picture, the DUYP looks very similar to your LV.

• Thanks
Reactions: Alexa5 and Iamminda
@whateve I went to peek. This bag on the top of the page is cute!
View attachment 5999524
IM, what do you think about the blueberry? I think it is adorable!
View attachment 5999528

Hi TO. I think the blueberry charm is adorable too (although I am too “cheap” to pay that much for an FOS charm). Now that I think about it some more, I think it would look so good with my blue Revel with the silver hardware.

I actually like the straw bags a lot, especially the bucket bag and Teri bag. And straw bags don’t “count” for me :lol:.

Hi TO. I think the blueberry charm is adorable too (although I am too “cheap” to pay that much for an FOS charm). Now that I think about it some more, I think it would look so good with my blue Revel with the silver hardware.

I actually like the straw bags a lot, especially the bucket bag and Teri bag. And straw bags don’t “count” for me :lol:.
I'm also thinking blue berry might look great with my mini ace 14. 🤔

@Iamminda you bring up a really good point. I need to develop my criteria for bags that don't count.