Involuntary Coach ban support group

I got my bag from ebay today. I think I love it! I have to wait until tomorrow to see what it looks like in daylight and see if all my stuff fits. The seller was wonderful, included a thank you note and free gift.

I got my bag from ebay today. I think I love it! I have to wait until tomorrow to see what it looks like in daylight and see if all my stuff fits. The seller was wonderful, included a thank you note and free gift.

Great! Can't wait to see. If it is what I think it is, I hope you can give it a good review so I can possibly consider getting it in Jan.

Great! Can't wait to see. If it is what I think it is, I hope you can give it a good review so I can possibly consider getting it in Jan.
It's not what you are thinking of. That might work better for me. What I got is much cheaper and maybe a little too small for me, but the color is gorgeous. I have to play with it to decide. The seller was so nice and offered free shipping. She takes returns but I'd feel bad doing that, knowing she would lose money on the shipping.

Reactions: Iamminda