International order from Europe/Paris

^no worries. good luck on getting what you want!

foxy,
did they have the medium flap in stock? i'm trying to track one down in the US but to no avail... :sad:

oh the e/w is the pochette size. i want the medium flap cos i think the e/w is too small. lucky you! congrats on finding it! i'll give her a call tonight to see if she can find me one too? maybe a transfer or something. i just got the go ahead from my friend to ship stuff to hk so we'll see! :P congrats!

Oohh.. I see.. I always get confuse with the pochette size and the medium flap.

The pochette size is the one without the double flap right? the one the website is showing currently? cos I am also afraid she got the wrong size for me, hee.. since I am not there to physically check on the bag.

And yes, I am praying hard that she can find all for us. So I really like the bag alot. :love:

Keep me posted about your order ya.

oh the e/w is the pochette size. i want the medium flap cos i think the e/w is too small. lucky you! congrats on finding it! i'll give her a call tonight to see if she can find me one too? maybe a transfer or something. i just got the go ahead from my friend to ship stuff to hk so we'll see! :P congrats!

*bump*

just to update: the faubourg st. honore store will not accept cc payments for the first order but they will take ccs once a relationship has been established. which i understand because of fraud/stolen credit card numbers etc. i worked with jessica and she only does handbags... i think I-Shop has recommended Gisele? i might try her next time cos i think i might get shoes/accessories!

jeshika: a friend of mine just bought Medium flap from Faubourg last week and she paid with cc. It was her first time purchase there. So I guess it depends on the SA. Talk with Gisele or Andrea. They both very helpful.

jeshika: a friend of mine just bought Medium flap from Faubourg last week and she paid with cc. It was her first time purchase there. So I guess it depends on the SA. Talk with Gisele or Andrea. They both very helpful.

Really? Egad, that really sucks! Ok, I'll try Gisele or Andrea next time... Thanks for letting me know! :smile: