Inside Pocket

Pens, "girly" items when necessary and if I'm having a "good mom" day, a plastic bag with crayons in it for my daughter so if we go to eat somewhere and they don't have crayons, I'm prepared (otherwise, I at least have the pens)!

I keep a couple of pens and my Employee Badge from work in there. The badge is an electronic key card and I usually leave work late enough that I have to pass the card over the security pad to get out. If I keep the badge in the zipper pocket of the bag I can just tap the side of the bag to the security pad and unlock the door without digging out the badge.

a stash of girly stuff...people have the tendency to go through my beauty cases, so i stopped keeping them in there. i don't CARE if it's other girls seeing it, i still blush!

Yep Girly things for me too, a pill-box with the stash (everyone at works comes to me when they need some sort of pain killer, LOL) my Weight Watchers calculator and a few cards.

Girly things, extra hair tyes (in addition to the ones in my wristlet), mole skin/lambs wool for the inevitably uncomfortable shoes I will be wearing, sometimes bandaids... if its Summer Sandal time and the mole skin isn't working :sad:, SHOUT wipes (because I am an accident prone person...) ;)

Since Auntie Flo no longer visits my house, girly things are passé, but currently in my zipper compartment is:
a ponytail holder for those hot flash moments, my DH's epi pen, a pen pen, a mini emery board, some loose change, $10, the last pair of earrings I wore and took off before I got home, a Tide pen, and 3 sticks of chewing gum.

I must confess I keep neither the receipts nor the cards.