Ink Twiggy: to keep or not to keep?

IMO - i think the INK goes with everything... but that probably because i wear too much black! LOL!!! i think if you totally LOVE your INK twiggy you should just WEAR it YOUR way!!! but if you have fallen out of LOVE then up grade to something that you'll love and use always!!!

I just got my ink twiggy and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's a great neutral but don't wear it with green please! whatever you decide, good luck! If you don't love, then you don't love it. it's as simple as that.

I am going to give it a few days, I *love* her in the sunlight, but I need to love her always!

Thanks so much for the advice and replies, if I don't fall totally in love with her in a few days, I will return her!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bridget S. said:
I am going to give it a few days, I *love* her in the sunlight, but I need to love her always!

Thanks so much for the advice and replies, if I don't fall totally in love with her in a few days, I will return her!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bridget, I'm in the same shoes, I got the ink work, and i'm not loving it, I haven't really try on clothes and take her out in the sunlight to look at her, but i may return it to get a black.

But I'm very torn because it's such a gorgeous colour and I think it will keep it's value very well through the years.

I just wanted to give an update. I wore the Ink with black and it was okay, wore her with white and WOW! Pop! It really brings out the colour. If I returned her, I would want the Blueberry, so I took her to Saks on Thursday and compared with the Blueberry. The Blueberry is beautiful, but a flat darker blue (I have the Cornflower for when I want a just blue), the Ink just shone in comparison, changing from blues to purpley to inky-black, so multi-tonal. It was beautiful. I am definitely keeping her. I have seen the light, it is Ink!

Thank you so much for your advice and opinions!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Yay for your decision! I think that actually the beauty of ink is its ability to function as an evening bag as well as a day bag. In the daytime, ink is vibrant and a really interesting luscious blue-purple. However, in the evening (esp. indoors in the evening), the fact that ink looks close to black makes it a "dressier" bag than a lighter blue bag. But it is a little edgier, a little more unique than a straight-up black bag.

When I was at NM in Bal Harbour a few weeks ago, they had a box that was an almost grape purple. I am pretty sure it was meant to be an ink, I have seen the Lilac of 06 and they were much lighter and greyer, this colour was a deep purple. My ink is not like that, she has purple in her, but she's blue. Well, the pictures show it!

Thanks for the support and advice, my squid bag is here to stay!

I wish you well,

Bridget

i'm like you...i love when my ink twiggy gets purpley in the sunlight too. i've found that wearing certain colors does make the purple hue pop ~ i love it!

enjoy your ink bag :smile: