indulgencehandbags.com?

Hi, I recently purchased a Fendi from Indulgence handbags. They have a return policy that states that you must inform them that you are returning the bag within 24 hours. My bag was delivered to the post office (because I was out of town for the holidays) and I went and signed for it the day I got home. The very next day I informed Indulgence Handbags that I wanted to return my bag because there are certain aspects about the bag that lead me to believe it is fake. Below you will find their incredibly rude and condescending response. Regardless if the bag is real or fake or whether this website truly carries "authentic" bags this email was incredibly out of line and I just wanted to post this "buyers beware".

"This bag is not fake - do you have a letter from Fendi indicating that it is or even the name of a Fendi store manager that we could call that you have shown the bag to? I doubt it, because they would not tell you it is fake as it is 100% authentic - you are not familiar with factory outlet bags from Italy and if you expected a bag like on the shelves of Saks for the price you paid that is your misconception and false expectation but we don't sell fake bags - as for returning the bag - it was delivered to you on Dec. 26th - today is Dec. 30th - our policy is very clear that you have to notify us within 24 hours of receipt to request a return NO exceptions - you did not do that - so we can't accept the return for refund as you have not complied with our return policy - if you would like to exchange it for a different bag we may be able to work with you on that but no return for refund, the policy is very clear and you could have contacted us right away if you didn't like the bag instead of contacting us 4 days later with this slanderous false comment. We will not argue this with you ****- you received exactly what was advertised and you could have returned it had you contacted us on Monday - it's a final sale with the exception of a possible exchange."

Hi, I recently purchased a Fendi from Indulgence handbags. They have a return policy that states that you must inform them that you are returning the bag within 24 hours. My bag was delivered to the post office (because I was out of town for the holidays) and I went and signed for it the day I got home. The very next day I informed Indulgence Handbags that I wanted to return my bag because there are certain aspects about the bag that lead me to believe it is fake. Below you will find their incredibly rude and condescending response. Regardless if the bag is real or fake or whether this website truly carries "authentic" bags this email was incredibly out of line and I just wanted to post this "buyers beware".

"This bag is not fake - do you have a letter from Fendi indicating that it is or even the name of a Fendi store manager that we could call that you have shown the bag to? I doubt it, because they would not tell you it is fake as it is 100% authentic - you are not familiar with factory outlet bags from Italy and if you expected a bag like on the shelves of Saks for the price you paid that is your misconception and false expectation but we don't sell fake bags - as for returning the bag - it was delivered to you on Dec. 26th - today is Dec. 30th - our policy is very clear that you have to notify us within 24 hours of receipt to request a return NO exceptions - you did not do that - so we can't accept the return for refund as you have not complied with our return policy - if you would like to exchange it for a different bag we may be able to work with you on that but no return for refund, the policy is very clear and you could have contacted us right away if you didn't like the bag instead of contacting us 4 days later with this slanderous false comment. We will not argue this with you ****- you received exactly what was advertised and you could have returned it had you contacted us on Monday - it's a final sale with the exception of a possible exchange."

Hi Lillian. So sorry this happened to you. If you paid by credit card, you can file a charge back with your CC company for unauthorized activity. I hope you get it all figured out.

This is really a very unprofessional response.

I would contact my cc company and see what they advise. If there is a handbag

that you would like you may want to reconsider as think you have a "battle"

on your hands with this type of seller. Good luck to you..

ANd perhaps you can take it into a Fendi boutique to authenticate it or perhaps

caroldiva can also authenticate it..

I too was scammed by indulgence handbags. I ordered a gucci jolie tote to the sum of 365.00. The photo and description on their website stated that they were authentic. I received a damaged very shabby fake at best. When I contacted the company I received the same reply as you did. They asked me if I had shown it to the gucci store manager and that it came from the outlet in Italy and that it was 100% authentic. It was a 100% authentic FAKE. They also tell me that they shipped the bag in good shape and it was damaged in shipping. That is another lie. The bag is missing a rivet on the handle that is obviously due to the fact that it is a piece of junk made in China. The handles are plastic and the bag smells like plastic.

I paid through Google checkout. Going to file a claim with google as well as credit card company and alert Gucci that this website is selling fake merchandise claiming it it outlet store stuff.

Since I am pretty sure it is against the law to sell fake designer merchandise claiming that it is authentic and using Gucci merchandise photos.

Since my last post yesterday Indulgence Handbags has contacted me via email and is threatening to sue me for slander. What do you all think about that.

Pfftt... for starters, he needs to look up slander in the dictionary. Slander is SPOKEN WORD.. and quite frankly, I can't hear you.;)
I don't imagine that his "slander" charge would hold a candle to his acts of importing and selling counterfeit merchandise. I'd personally not bother to converse w/ these people any further. Your CC co should be able to assist you. If the fake bag was shipped via USPS, file a fraud complaint online w/ USPS.
Also you can report the website here http://forum.purseblog.com/general-shopping/saks-returns-issues-520570-17.html (upper right corner).

If you need a letter of NON-AUTH Gucci as proof for your CC co, contact Castira.com.

have shopped there; working to try to return right now; definitely shipped a fake to me; and this guy is both rude, and not so smart

i think they're working on starting yet another company; this one seems to be toast

Thanks for the help. This guy is pretty verbally abusive, now threatening me with lawsuit.
Bag was shipped Postal Service I am going to file report with Post office as well as federal authorities. This guy seems to get his jollies threatening women. You just don't mess with a women and her handbags.

iggy....this is what they do.. over and over and over again. Just remember to stay away from sites like this.

scooter... ignore this person and do what you can legally to report him and recover your funds.

If he's still using an address in WA, contact the WA State Atty Generals office. And the State Police if he keeps threatening you.

Kind of OT, kind of not. I am going through the same situation as you, except with Runwayxpress.com. I have alerted my bank, they issued me back my money as I am to provide all the steps needed to prove my innocence.

1. Found a website that sold handbags. Prices were 'decent' (not too high, not too low).
2. Asked company if item was authentic AND real. Got my response that it was real and authentic. Also, that they don't sell 'fake stuff'.
3. Purchased handbag. Received handbag. Sent from China, fake LV cards and cover.
4. Searched the forums on advice, including this forum.
5. Complained to bank, got my money back. Sent over documents from day 1. Sent off printed emails regarding my question, my purchase and also a paid authenticated service by finerdesigner.com.

Yes, it is illegal to willingly purchase fake merchandise here in the U.S. from other countries. Although I got my money back, I am not satisfied. The website is still up and I bet other people are getting scammed as we speak. I wish the best of luck to you. Just be glad you paid by CC or Google Checkout.

Indulgence handbags is a scam! He is on this website monitoring all reports on him. So I expect to get another threatening email from him shortly. But I am not giving up until I know that this company and owner is not going to take money away from anyone else. We need to stick together and get this info out there so we can finally shut these guys down! I checked out his address on google earth since one of the other members(kudos to everyone on this site for the help) has said that he is operated under several names. His address is a shipping store in seattle that provides a physical shipping address instead of a PO box since most online checkout companies will not work with merchants that do not have physical addresses. They even cash checks for these jerks. Do not purchase anything from Indulgence handbags! And yes, Mike from indulgence if you are reading this, You can threaten me all you want with a lawsuit for slander. And bring all of the "outlet" bags you claim to sell to court with you. I finally got a refund from this company through google check out, but only after contacting google checkout and american express through whom the purchase was made. I have saved all of the lovely threatening letters that Indulgence has sent me, not to mention the fact that he has lawyers that he says will take you court if you say anything about his company online. He even looked up my address of where I lived and the price of my home and used that info to an email to me. I am sure he did this to see if I could actually afford to take him to court, hence the refund.

Never pay by check to anyone online. All of these companies such as e-commerce and google checkout make disclaimers that they cannot guarantee that the merchants are legit. Buyer beware. I am sorry for anyone who has lost money. Contact me if you need help.