Incredibly mad with SA at Saks Fifth

So just latest update on the whereabouts of my bag. Lady 'A' at Saks Fifth just avoids me altogether now. Refuses to speak to me and the other shipping personnel(staff) would just take a message on my behalf. This is getting on my LAST nerve. I mean how incomptent can these people be.

My chanel SA, now ex-SA, is never there. Somehow she is never there and the manager is giving me attitude saying that she has tried every single possible way to assist me.

So far I have seen no refund yet and better still I went out to buy the Grande Shopping Tote whilst I was in L.A cause this whole process is ridiculous.

So just latest update on the whereabouts of my bag. Lady 'A' at Saks Fifth just avoids me altogether now. Refuses to speak to me and the other shipping personnel(staff) would just take a message on my behalf. This is getting on my LAST nerve. I mean how incomptent can these people be.

My chanel SA, now ex-SA, is never there. Somehow she is never there and the manager is giving me attitude saying that she has tried every single possible way to assist me.

So far I have seen no refund yet and better still I went out to buy the Grande Shopping Tote whilst I was in L.A cause this whole process is ridiculous.

I would contact your credit card company and do a chargeback. Don't even bother with Chanel anymore. Chanel will have to provide proof to your CC company that the bag was delivered. They have no proof, therefore you will not get charged.

Did they at least tell you according to Fedex record did it get drop off at the door?? What day and time?? Was the Fedex driver supposed to get your signature??

Yea, either contact your CC company or someone higher up than the manager, good luck!!!

What a nightmare! No one takes responsibility anymore. When someone does their job professionally and courteously these days, it surprises me--so used to people like you talk about--point the finger at someone else.

I'm naive--I thought over a certain value, the store would require a signature. All those "lost" packages drive up the prices for everyone.

I'm hoping you get this resolved to your satisfaction soon!:mad:

It it were me I would have said, 'well if it's out of your hands when it goes to shipping then I guess you'll be losing your sale because I can find that bag at another store with an SA that is much for helpful to me.' Trust, I take no BS from any SA. I don't care if I'm spending a dollar or 1600 dollars, treat me like I'm a star.

:P Ha-Ha-!! You ARE a star elongreach! You go girl..I cracked up reading that...But you are right..When you're spending money you deserve to be treated like royalty! :heart: Emmy

Did they at least tell you according to Fedex record did it get drop off at the door?? What day and time?? Was the Fedex driver supposed to get your signature??

Yea, either contact your CC company or someone higher up than the manager, good luck!!!

So I just got info from Fedex and they dropped it off and had it signed by (MY LAST NAME) at 1.51pm. I cannot believe that the person who took my package SIGNED MY NAME. That's not accurate! I am going to request for a signature proof because that's OBVIOUSLY not me!

I called my debit card company and made a dispute because Saks Fifth is giving me a round around and Fedex is no help!

I would enlist the help of the general manager of the store or ask the operator to transfer you to the executive offices.

The Director of Handbags of Saks Fifth Avenue told me that she was going to file a driver's identification signature proof blah blah. :hysteric: Same delio that the shipping 'LADY A' told me last week. So nothing new. But taking into consideration the PF'ers ladies advise, I will have Saks Fifth Avenue file the claim and then get me my $$$$$, but to be on the safe side I have my debit card company hound them too because I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MERCHANDISE. So why pay for an INCOMPLETE sale. I've also included copies of my signature on ALL my cards and on my driver's license as the signer scribbled some name which CLEARLY did not look like my ever so simple last name. I bet the receipient of my missing bag is happily enjoying it right now and I ON THE OTHER HAND have to deal with the drama. :cursing:

loveone7 vbmenu_register("postmenu_980315", true); , I am shocked to hear what happened to you and I hope that everything will be OK finally.

If i were you, I would contact my lawyer immediately when I received stupid responses (we have no control once...we are doing our jobs...)from Sales lady and the manager.

So I just got info from Fedex and they dropped it off and had it signed by (MY LAST NAME) at 1.51pm. I cannot believe that the person who took my package SIGNED MY NAME. That's not accurate! I am going to request for a signature proof because that's OBVIOUSLY not me!

I called my debit card company and made a dispute because Saks Fifth is giving me a round around and Fedex is no help!

OMG, someone signed YOUR last name at YOUR address when nobody's home?? Whoever signed for that package cannot be opening your front door and welcoming that Fedex driver!! That just doesn't sound right, the Fedex guy probably wasn't even at the right address to start with!!!! That is crazy!!!

I hope you will get this resolved soon!!! This is even more complicated than the situation I had when my package was missing because in my case Fedex got no signatures, they just dropped it off at the front door according to their system. Wish you luck!!!

That's just so weird..coz Fedex nver asks for my signature..maybe hikarupanda was right, what if the fedex driver stole your bag?coz it's impossible for someone to sign your last name at your own house?I mean..how come?????

I'm thinking the same thing, possibly the driver or an employee from FEDX stole your bag! So sorry this is happening, I'm wishing you the best of luck!

Thank you EVERYONE for being so so so supportive. My bf is just laughing at me every minute he gets because he would never spend that much money on a handbag, let alone pay it with a debit card. So of course he is giving me the, "I Told you so" attitude each time I procrastinate.

Update: This is very weird. Saks Fifth Avenue did not require signature proof but SOMEHOW the fedex had 'someone' sign for it. That was what the Shipping person told me. Then when the SA finally calls me back, she said, "Oh I called Fedex and someone signed for it and it says ((insert my last name here)) signed for it." When I viewed the signature/initial online, it wasn't me (obviously), and whoever that signed for it had the guts to do so!

The SA kept on insisting that it was my garderner, neighbor and maid. First of all, I do not have the garderner (cause that would be me), second of all, the neighbor is NOT allowed to sign for my package (legally), unless I release the package to her/him in writing, lastly, the maid, I am the one and only maid of the house.

She is giving me possibilities that the package did indeed arrive and too bad that I wasn't there to keep an eye on it. Instead of giving me speculations and scenarios that fill my head, why not start the process of actually helping me file a claim, cause I already did with my card company. I am not waiting any longer for the drama to get twisted.

Now I am beginning to suspect the driver because I live in a safe and nice neighborhood and eventhough I had one package delivered to my house but belonged to my neighbor, I returned it. But that's me though cause I know how valuable the merchandise is whether or not it's from Saks Fifth Avenue.

I think it was the driver. There has to be some sort of inside job going on with stealing packages from high-end dept. stores and possibly selling the goods for cash. Fedex can question the driver who was driving the truck that day. Sure he'll deny it, but they could conduct an investigation - do something for gd-sakes!

Let your credit company handle it. You'll be reimbursed, that's a given.