In search of...

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I need an all back Coach bag and wallet. I am not sure which one to get. I like the Legacy Shoulder in black leather and black signature. But, I have it in whiskey and thought I should get a different style to add to my Coach collection. Any suggestions? I want something the size of the medium Carly or Legacy shoulder. :sos:

10526_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS PEBBLED LEATHER SATCHEL

10508_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL

10564_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

Coach - New SIGNATURE PERFORATED MEDIUM DUFFLE

Thanks Bethy! I like the Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE PERFORATED LARGE CARRYALL, but I think it might be a bit too big. Something around the same size as the legacy shoulder? Does anyone have it in the black signature? Can you please post pics?

Yes, I have Carly in parchment and love it. I want something different than I already have though.

Is the carryall bigger than the book tote? I like the book tote?

I just don't want a huge bag, just enough to carry the essentials for day to day stuff- wallet, cell, checkbook, lip gloss, small brush, etc.

This is what I got at the outlet today:

Mini Signature Soho Flap Satchel-$239.20

Signature Gallery Zip Around Wallet- $87.20

Lurex Optic Coin Purse Wristlet-$39.99

What do you think? I really like them. Perfect fit on the shoulder and I am really liking the small signature in black. I had the black/white small hobo, but never all black. It looks sharp with the silver hardware.

I brought my Dad and puppy (Chloe) to the outlet today. It's pet friendly so we were able to bring her in the Coach outlet. HEHE. So cute! She wore her Coach collar and leash..hehe last picture is of her with her collar.

Attachments

• DSC04497.JPG
    DSC04497.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC04498.JPG
    DSC04498.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC04499.JPG
    DSC04499.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC04490.JPG
    DSC04490.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 49
Thanks! She is a cutie and a big cuddler. I love the coin purse too. I had to actually go to our coin jar to find change to put in it because I don't usually carry change because I didn't have a place to put it in my bag. But, now I do. So cute!

How cute is that puppy!
That is a great bag! I am also searching for the perfect black bag, got sidetracked when I saw Tloveshim's pond shoulder and now am considering both. Just days after I posted about the complete collection lol.

How cute is that puppy!
That is a great bag! I am also searching for the perfect black bag, got sidetracked when I saw Tloveshim's pond shoulder and now am considering both. Just days after I posted about the complete collection lol.

Awww.... I'm so sorry! It's Coach's fault, they just keep making such pretty stuff! I think I'm banning myself until me and my dh's 20th anniversary in March! Don't know what I could possibly NEED or even want now, for that matter!

Anyway, I think the Legacy shoulder bag in black leather is the perfect black bag!! :graucho: :yahoo: