In or Out: LUELLA Giselle???

May 23, 2006
I've got the large Luella Giselle in the emerald green color from the first season it came out, but I'm thinking about selling it. What do you all think? I don't use it much anymore and its in near perfect condition. Have the Giselle's lost their "it bag" status?

I think they have lost their "it" status, but that doesn't mean you still can't use it. If you find that you don't use it though, why not try to sell it and put the $$$ towards something you'll love to use?

So far, "OUT" is winning, 3-0.

Thanks for the affirmation, that's kind of what I expected. I loved the bag once, and I still love the color green, but I barely use it in anymore. (And I could put the money toward an olive green YSL Muse...)

Sorry, Lisa, I don't have a pic of my bag, but there are plenty of Luella Giselle's on ebay, some real, some not...

I think it's a definite "OUT". It's been "out" for over a year now. This, however, doesn't mean that I still don't like the bag! Asides from being a royal pain to get in and out of, the look is terrific. So I've still kept mine. If you're not using it, then sell it. I do think that there will be some Luella lovers out there who have been looking for this bag and will want it. Good luck!

Looks like the PF pros are pretty unanimous on this! I may ditch the Luella.

And I DO plan on keeping my chocolate brown Mulberry Roxanne, which is somewhat similar; Luella Bartley used to work for Mulberry.