In Love With This New Burberry!!

clearstatic

Ü
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Hi there ladies and gents. happy new year to all.:wlae: I'd like to introduce myself as rather obsessed with Louis Vuitton, though the nova check/haymarket has occasionally caught my eye. That being said, i confess that i had barely ventured out of the Board Games and LV Forums. Today has been my first day in burberry, and im certainly impressed; you girls have some nice bags (and accessories!!)

Well, IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP. Im really into the whole military-themed and deconstructed fashion houses of dior homme, viktor and rolf, martin margiela, Commes de Garçon, etc. and i found this bag from burberry prosum S/S 2008. I've gone crazy looking for more information, but there really isnt any! Since you guys have much more experience in the field and burberry boutiques, Maybe you have seen them around? i know i have been seeing some people with louis vuitton bags from S/S 2008. I figure this one should be out too.:yes:

Well without further ado,

BurbProrSS08-1.jpg

BurbProrSS08-2.jpg

These photos are from the runway. i know not every bag meets production but its just TOO BEAUTIFUL TO SAY NO TO!!! :heart::heart:

I am eyeing on them too!!!Aren't they cool!!I personally like the first one most,a little bit cleaner but still unique.I can't wait to see them in flesh

great eye duncan. :supacool:

i had not even noticed they were two different bags, being carried by two different people!!!!! :roflmfao:

now i see the difference in size and they guys pants... LOLOL!! :okay: :smile: thanks for letting me know. i like the first one much more!!!