I'm trading in my Bronze Stam for Hilary's bag!

bag.lover said:
Congrats Daisy! =) Since you already have Black Stam, returning the Bronze Stam isn't too bad; I would choose Black over Bronze too. Another baby Stam? You have a Violet one right? I am so jealous. =)

I can't really see the details of Hilary Swank's bag, but Jennifer's probably right on it being Quilted Amanda Satchel ($1050 on the receipt being shown in the listing).
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARC-JACOBS-QUILTED-SATCHEL-STAM-ELISE-BAG-PURSE-1-050_W0QQitemZ6882802209QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the same bag that I saw at NM but I distinctively remember that it was <$1000! How weird!

fopduck, I think that's the price I saw too and the price my SA quoted. Do you think it's a slightly different bag? The Amanda is looking not quite as I remember the bag at NM. I'm not loving the pics of Amanda. I'm going to call my SA back today and get more scoop!

Daisy - I am confused too. I know the bag that I saw is of similar shape and structure to the ebay bag and it has the 2 top zippers but something does look different :huh: . I will try to stop by NM during my lunch time today and report back.

You and I are definitely on the same page! I was going to say the same thing... definitely has two zippers on top like that but the shape and possibly size were just a bit different. I'd appreciate any info you can give!! :flowers:

I just got back from NM. It is the same bag as the ebay link and the price is now $1050!!! I know for sure that I saw it earlier this week for a different price. Maybe it was mis-priced? (or I am really losing my marbles!) I am still loving that blue color though, it looks great with jeans!

That bag has been out for quite some time and I *think* it is exclusive to Barney's but I'm not sure. It was out in the fall last year when the Stam came out. Mine does look similar to that but without the chain!

I haven't been on the forum in a few days, but I just posted pictures of the bag that your talking about. I purchased it today from Neiman's and I really LOVE it! You should get it so we can be MJ twins ;) . With this bag, my MJ bag collections totals five....I think I have a serious addiction....hehe.