Im "TOTALLY" in LVOE

How are you enjoying your Totally in DE after switching from Mono?
I also wore my Totally PM Mono everyday for 5 years and I finally let it go and got a Metis Hobo. But, I miss my Totally so much! The Metis is just too big for me. I am not sure I want to go back to another Mono Totally since I had one for 5 years. I think I will enjoy DE but I really do love Mono.

I'm in the exact opposite boat. I have a LV de mm totally and I love it but the Metis is catching my eye. I think it's so nice you can carry it two ways. And you don't see them around too much. We should trade.

Need help!!!

I'm debating between mm vs. pm, also on the pattern.... I have a NF mm in mono already, so I'm thinking of getting a pm this time... Also maybe a different pattern? I'm leaning towards the azur, but I'm not the most careful person in the world....

I'm 5'2, about 105.... HELP!!! Thxxxxxxx

Need help!!!

I'm debating between mm vs. pm, also on the pattern.... I have a NF mm in mono already, so I'm thinking of getting a pm this time... Also maybe a different pattern? I'm leaning towards the azur, but I'm not the most careful person in the world....

I just bought the Mono PM because I wanted more of a purse than a tote. I am 5' 5.5" and the PM is a good size for me. I think the Totally looks good in all prints so I can't help you there. I was originally going to get the DE then I bought the Westminster instead. Then I thought I would then get it in Azur then the Delightful came out in Azur and I bought the Delightful. I finally got my Totally in the mono and I really love the style and I only wish I had bought it sooner. Good luck deciding. Make sure you post pictures when you get it.

Need help!!!

I have a pm in Azur and have no worries with colour transfer as it sits higher, 5'4. Love the size and colour!

Need help!!!

I have the Totally MM in Damier Azur and it doesn't get dirty as easily as you'd think, at least the canvas part. I've had soup spill onto it and even accidentally got a yellow highlighter on it once, but they all wiped off easily. The vachetta leather is a little delicate in that if it rains, you can see the water spots if you look closely but it doesn't bother me personally. I use it for work though, so it's not constantly getting exposed to rain/snow/the outdoors.

I have the Totally MM in Damier Azur and it doesn't get dirty as easily as you'd think, at least the canvas part. I've had soup spill onto it and even accidentally got a yellow highlighter on it once, but they all wiped off easily. The vachetta leather is a little delicate in that if it rains, you can see the water spots if you look closely but it doesn't bother me personally. I use it for work though, so it's not constantly getting exposed to rain/snow/the outdoors.

Yea I'm thinking using it for work as well.... Asked the SA abt color transfer but she said even dark shirts can get the azur dirty? Is that right? I thot I only need to avoid jeans....

Can anyone confirm that the Totally MM is not being discontinued? I've been trying so hard to make a decision as to which bag to get, and this may be it. Also, did/will the Totally MM in monogram or DA ever come out with a different color interior (light pink would be great)? TIA

Can anyone confirm that the Totally MM is not being discontinued? I've been trying so hard to make a decision as to which bag to get, and this may be it. Also, did/will the Totally MM in monogram or DA ever come out with a different color interior (light pink would be great)? TIA

The mono is the only one that was discontinued. The DA and DE have never had any interior but beige and red.

Reactions: jenncron
I first became interested in the Totally when the DE version came out. I really liked what I saw but ended up getting the Westminster GM. My thought was to later get the DA Totally then the DA Delightful came out and I bought that one instead. When I decided I was going to get a Mono Totally I learned it was being discontinued so I thought I would wait to see what the replacement would be. I went to LV on Monday to see the new style of Totally, the Iena and ended up buying the Totally PM in Mono. I don't know what took me so long to get a Totally but am really happy I finally got it!

I am really considering the totally pm in mono before it's gone. Can you please tell me if the canvas has the rubberyish (I know not a real word) feel to it still? I love your bag it's beautiful [emoji4]

I am really considering the totally pm in mono before it's gone. Can you please tell me if the canvas has the rubberyish (I know not a real word) feel to it still? I love your bag it's beautiful [emoji4]

Is rubberyish good or bad? I don't notice it feeling much different than my other bags. I see by your avatar that you have the azur delightful and my totally feel pretty close to the azure delightful. Hope that helps. Post pictures if you get one. I am really happy that I got mine.

Last edited:
Is rubberyish good or bad? I don't notice it feeling much different than my other bags. I see by your avatar that you have the azur delightful and my totally feel pretty close to the azure delightful. Hope that helps. Post pictures if you get one. I am really happy that I got mine.

I just ordered one! I knew I would be upset if I missed out. I don't know if it is good or bad. My mila clutch has the rubbery canvas and I like the canvas of my Neo NF DE more and my older model speedy more. I looked at the totally in DE at LV and it felt rubbery so I passed at the time. My previous SA said they were making changes to the canvas to make it less prone to cracking. So I will wait and see. Congrats on your new totally. I love it too!

Reactions: Lizzys