I'm torn..help, please!! Speedy 30

^ I dont want you to get in trouble but really the authenticity stuff has to go in the authenticity thread but please update us with any information from your sister or whatever! :smile:

Just to let you know I'm soooo sure its real! I haven't seen one thing that would make me thing its not!!!!!!! I'd really rest easy, I'd be willing to be money on it! lol

The bag is for sure authentic.

My mother just purchased a Monogram Alma and the tags look identical.

It looks beautiful!

Hope you enjoy your 30, I know I do!

I agree that those tags are new. My last purchase (BH) had the tag with picture as well as the tan tag. Here's a thought - Does your sister live near you? What if you asked her to take a ride to the LV boutique to look at accessories with you? Ask her which one she went to because it's nice to give the business to the same sales associate.

Wow, learning curve! I've never seen those tags before at all, and never imagined LV would use a barcode nor a little picture! :shrugs: Well I hope it is real, I guess to be sure we need to know now where she bought it from.

it looks authentic to me.
i got the same tag (but w/o the picture, but never mind) and the other beige tag.. they were both in the inside pocket of my speedy.

and everything else looks fine to me, too..

but if you are really so worried about the bag, just ask your sis.
i mean she's your sister, you shouldn't be kind fo ashamed to ask her about it... right?!

good luck!

I just got a EPI Speedy from the boutique with similiar tags so I know they are the new tags that LV is using. I also have a similiar tag for Eugenie Wallet. I think the tags look ok but I think you should check in the authenticity area to be sure about the bag.