I'm sure this can't be true, but...

hasn't been officially confirmed..

honestly, i only like the combo of toki & lesportsac.. probably not so much one or the other by itself :Push:

I'm with you..I really don't care for the European Toki bags.

I just really like the hardware and appearance of the LeSportsac collab bags much more. And, yeah, LeSportsac is not a brand I generally buy otherwise unless Toki is slapped all over it.

On one hand I'm hoping the collaboration will never end but my wallet is hurting and I'm now using my husband's $$ to buy them. I'm jobless currently with two kids in tow!! I told him I'll be on ban after Trasporto but I doubt so...so does he! LOL

I believe the length of the collaboration as well as the number of designs was decided between Simone and LSS when they signed the contracts. It makes COMPLETE sense for LSS to reserve the right to reproduce a limited number of his prints after the official collaboration is over, which is why I don't doubt the rumors. I'm just anxious to see what they do. I'm pretty sure that clause was in there in case it all takes off, and Simone probably gets a larger cut of the profits for the repoductions. Since everyone refers to LSS as an old lady's brand, it looks like all these collabs are to attract a younger generation to their bags - which I must say, seems to be working.

I'm somewhat familiar with this because I work for the consumer licensing division here at Cartoon Network and we work out similar deals with our toy manufacturers.

Supposedly, Stella McCartney has the next LeSportsac collaboration starting in 2008. They probably don't know ahead of time if these collaborations will be successful so they have a limited run, with an option for an extra run, then move on to someone else.