Im so P****D Off ! Im gunna hit the seller who sent me this fake !

i'm sorry, Socialite! i hope you get your money back. and please do a signature confirmation to make sure the seller does receive it for your refund. (signature confirmation has saved my life in the past;) )

i think the seller, not the panda, ought to be the one with the busted face (after being hit with a baseball bat BY YOU:roflmfao: :lol: )

yes, ask your mom to log into ebay-perhaps she can see what auctions are in the status "leave feedback".

Yes, she definitely will be able to see the sellers id. Didn´t your mom have a similar thing where she bought a fake purse a while back? How did that go?

Right ladies, Im so confused. From the pics, does it look fake to you ?. Ive been on Ebay looking at the auctions and there are lots of real ones on from Mypoupette etc and they look the same as mine so im like :confused1: . The only thing different is the dust bag and face of mine is creased ??. :confused1: Im so confused.

Right ladies, Im so confused. From the pics, does it look fake to you ?. Ive been on Ebay looking at the auctions and there are lots of real ones on from Mypoupette etc and they look the same as mine so im like :confused1: . The only thing different is the dust bag and face of mine is creased ??. :confused1: Im so confused.

The dustbag is wrong and the creases look really weird. Also you said it smelled like plastic? Also maybe clearer pics of the hardware would help.

OMG I hope I havent made a big mistake

shes just e-mailed me

"This Panda was direkt from LV-Store in Berlin, without this dustbag. I put it in this bag, if it was better for sending. Finally, I take it back if you dont like it, but it is original, not a fake. You can go with this Panda to a Louin Vuitton Store.
I send you bag your Monney refund including postage, tomorrow."