I'm officially grossed out.. (not by LV!)

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Ok.. so I was in my university's computer lab and I look over and I see this gross little beetle bug crawling all over my LV! UGH! :cursing: I have a big bug-phobia so I freak out and try to flick the little midget off my purse and I swear.. I'm scared to touch my LV! Haha..

I know I'm probably coming off as a child but ugh.. I seriously hate bugs. :sad:
Finally got the nerve to touch my purse and inspect the inside making sure nothing else it creeping crawling in it!

Just thought I'd share this little mishap that just happened.. like 5 minutes ago..

xD! :nuts::lol::upsidedown:

I know how you feel, I hate all bugs. Especially spiders. I actually had a cricket in my speedy once. It jumped out while I went to get it. I was so afraid that there might be more in there, lol.

Oh, please!!! I saw a salamander in one of my bathrooms like 30 mins ago and threw a fit (yes, like a child) and whimpered on to my other bathroom. I should clarify that living in the caribbean salamaders are the best getting rid of mosquitoes and flies (hubby's allergic to mosquito bites hence he refuses to shoo them from inside the house). Then a grasshopper flew in, milled around the dining room lamp then landed on the floor where my beagles ran to investigate. At least hubby did get rid of the grasshopper... :throwup: