I'm new !

1. Hello !
    I'm new here, just browsing through, and saw that there is actually a site for purse shoppers !!!
    Yay !
    I've been into brand name purses for about 7 years now. But totally into Chanel for the past 3 to 4 years or so.
    Looking forward to chatting with you all !:yahoo:

2. Yay! Welcome I have been interested in Chanel bags for 4 yeasr or so I Hope you enjoy browsing through the Chanel forum, I promise u that you will want soo many Chanel bags x

3. welcome on board! you will be addicted soon! trust me :p

4. Hi! :biggrin: I was super excited to find this forum also!

5. Welcome!

6. Welcome to tPF. You'll love it here. What kinds of Chanel bags do you like?

We have a great resource library here that can help you with just about anything. Everyone is terrific and very helpful.

7. Welcome! This is my favorite site by far. Everyone's so nice and I love admiring everyone's Chanel's.

8. Welcome!

9. Wecome! Many great gals and guys here. Everyone is soo helpful and great at feeding an addiction to Chanel. :nuts:

10. :dothewave: Welcome!!!! Beware though, you will become even more bag obsessed than you were before finding tPF!

11. WELCOME!:flowers:
    Hope you enjoy the board!:yes:

12. ^ Ain't that the truth!!!!!! Lots of enablers here lol (me included!!:graucho: ) Welcome!!

13. Welcome!:smile:

14. Welcome to TPF!

15. welcome - this a great site - everyone is super fun!:smile: