im in LOVEEEEEEEEEEE with the black GST with s/h!

All the best with your new GST! I love the style.
I, like you paid $1750 for both of mine.

I was picking up my Classic Flap and saw the GST in white...I asked about the price - then it was $1650. - when I went back to get it - it had increased to $1750! Rats! But I got it anyway.

Then thanks to a celeb pic of someone with the beige GST, I asked my SA if she had one - she said yes and the price would increase at the end of the month. But, they increased it before then...so when I went in to buy it, she started telling me it had increased, etc., etc., I told her I did not think it was fair based on what I was told - so she talked to the manager and I got it for $1750. as well.

I felt very happy with my new bag in tow and saving a few bucks. as I left the store....

Enjoy your bag, it is beautiful - black might be my next one......thanks for the temptation!!!:love:

Attachments

• both wh be.JPG
    both wh be.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 53
All the best with your new GST! I love the style.
I, like you paid $1750 for both of mine.

I was picking up my Classic Flap and saw the GST in white...I asked about the price - then it was $1650. - when I went back to get it - it had increased to $1750! Rats! But I got it anyway.

Then thanks to a celeb pic of someone with the beige GST, I asked my SA if she had one - she said yes and the price would increase at the end of the month. But, they increased it before then...so when I went in to buy it, she started telling me it had increased, etc., etc., I told her I did not think it was fair based on what I was told - so she talked to the manager and I got it for $1750. as well.

I felt very happy with my new bag in tow and saving a few bucks. as I left the store....

Enjoy your bag, it is beautiful - black might be my next one......thanks for the temptation!!!:love:
your white gst is :drool: .....i love this bag! u should def get the black one if you can still get it for 1750

I am thinking about it - it is really stunning!!!!

Thanks for posting it,

I was one a mission for white bags and the beige was a slight detour...but now focusing on the black - it is really pretty and would round out the collection nicely...and it is soooooooo beautiful and, and, and...I could go on and on and on....wish my cc could too. hehehe.

I'll let you know if I get one....until then I will dream of your bag...:heart: